Finding the perfect heel height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the perfect heel height

Finding the perfect heel height.any recommendation?

Height of heel should be choosed perfectly which suits the type of dress as well as the place you need to go.

black velvet blazer | big and tall suits

Comment

Height of heel should be choosed perfectly which suits the type of dress as well as the place you need to go.

black velvet blazer | big and tall suits

Comment

I love high heels as well, and find them to be more comfortable than flats, since I have fallen arches. I typically wear 3-4" heels to work, and most are very comfortable to me.

Comment

I think upto 2 inches is most comfortable. More than that can be a problem. If you are less than 5'4 feet then 3-4 inches makes sense. Otherwise 2 inches should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrielicious View Post
            I think upto 2 inches is most comfortable. More than that can be a problem. If you are less than 5'4 feet then 3-4 inches makes sense. Otherwise 2 inches should work.
            yeah me too !

Comment

i always want to try wearing heels but i can't walk properly! any idea what i can wear? for starters.

Comment

Starting with a smaller heel height is best.

Check out these Tory Burch Sandals -

They're simple, not too high and perfect for day to night: http://tinyurl.com/qc46rlw - On sale from SGD 462.10 to SGD 323.50.

You can also get free shipping when you use your American Express card and enter promo code "AMEXBF".

Comment

check out this one. A page full of various high heels. i am sure there is one you like
                  https://streetgaga.com/hangs?tag=28

Comment

Some simple heels and boots that you may be interested in. Do check it out.
                    Leather Heel Boots - ForAverBlissful Shopping

Comment

When the international trading model changes into small business sale, wholesale corsets are very popular and easy no matter on Europe or America. And most ladies like to match the fashion corset with wholesale stockings to build up slender shape.

Comment

More and more lingerie dealers wholesale sexy lingerie from China instead of Thailand because of cheaper price and better quality. And it is not only opportunity but also challenge to the industry. http://www.dear-lover.com/wholesale-peplum-dress/] wholesale peplum dress [/url] Welcome to find cheap corsets on dear-lover.com and shiyingsexylingerie.com.

Comment

Oh really I always wear flats because I can't wear it for a long time so that I avoid it to wear...............

Comment

You can look online through brand name and once you pick the right one, you must compare price before shopping.

Comment

More fashion Women Shoes are here at www.topicgirl.com .You will find what you want in a cheap price.

Comment

Working...
                              X