Buying shoes online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying shoes online?

Anyone has experience with buying shoes online? Always have this fear of getting blisters, uncomfortable shoes and shoes that don't fit if I simply buy them without trying especially for heels. But I suppose slippers, sandals and wedges are probably fine. What do you ladies think?

I have the exact same worry!!! I don't even dare to buy wedges or sandals or flats online because fit is very very important and I don't want anything rubbing against any part. So far I haven't dared to buy a single pair online. But I suppose if your feet are 'normal' it is possible.... Mine tend to be wide at the toe box which some shoes can't accomodate.

Comment

I bought once from G-market.
      It is cheap but the quality is very bad and not lasting.
      I wear for 2 to 3 times only. =.=

Comment

Buying shoes online?

Guess its the trend and new channel for shopping. I bought shoes abc clothes from online and was good since the product that I received same as what I saw from photo, cheaper than offline shops and also can save time. Hehe

Comment

I won't buy shoes online as i need to try on the fit. Comfort is very important so only if i try it on, then i can tell.

Comment

I tried buying shoes online for a few times, and have to really cross my fingers hoping that the shoes will fit. Especially if the size chart is not accurate. So now, unless it's brands I worn before, I don't really buy shoes online anymore. But I'm also having a hard time trying to get shoes offline cos I have big feet

Comment

There are some shops that offer free exchange, but feels strange which means you might be wearing a pair that someone has exchanged before

Comment

Never buy shoes on line

Comment

Yes, I agree with you.

Comment

Please help answering this survey!

Survey Participation

Big Thanks

Comment

I love to buy slippers, sandals and wedges on line as they are cheap and diversified. However, I would rather buy other kind of shoes in my local store.

Comment

I bought a high heel online and it fits too well. well, the shoe is a designer one by Dsquared and quite a good discount. I donno about other shoes that are not branded. This one is fine. Well, this is my first online shop for a shoe and I am quite happy with my finding.

Comment

I usually avoid buying shoes online, but there are times when I do cave in to temptation. I recently bought a pair of Melissa inspired nude jelly wedges from Taobao.. was a pretty good buy! Here's the link if anyone's interested - https://streetgaga.com/hangs/4873

Comment

Yes. I found streetGAGA is quite a great place for hanging around. There is a lot of shoes there. and they updates frequently.
                            https://streetgaga.com/hangs?category=2

Comment

Buy Shoes/ Heels/ Boots Online

Buying shoes online depends on the trust to the site and style of the shoes if it does suit. You may want consider taking a look at www.foraverblissful.com for more information.

Comment

Working...
                              X