Biru Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biru Bags

Latest lemming, this adorable pink bag with embroidery and beading.

yellowrachie, not yet. Planning on getting it.

Btw, those who have seen the LV inspired pleated pumps at FEP, are they a pleated satin material as well?

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
      yellowrachie, not yet. Planning on getting it.

Btw, those who have seen the LV inspired pleated pumps at FEP, are they a pleated satin material as well?
      Lucky you! how much is it (dare I ask?)

Yup its pleated satin-y material.. not sure if it *is* actual satin though..

Comment

yellowrachie, I'm getting a friend to get it for me from oversas. Not too sure of the exact price yet but should be between AU$150 - AU$200. Not too bad really, considering Clodette at Shaw sells the same brand bags for around SG$400 each.

Comment

Erica, you evil! I love that bag!! S&R?

Comment

Karen, nope. It's a brand called Biru, gorgeous gorgeous bags. Unfortunately this design is out of stock so will have to wait 2 months or so for them to make more.

Comment

Erica, thanks! I have a bag from biru too Love it so much that I couldn't bear to use it. Hmm .. the shop brings in new stock every month. I'm itching for more Biru!

I didn't see that bag though. I love the strap.

Comment

Do you mean Clodette? I think Sharon mentioned that all Biru bags there are $399? Definitely going to check out the store when I get back.

Comment

Nope. Clodette has very limited stock. I mean Something Precious. At United Square. We go there together when you come back? I've been thinking of the bags there *a lot*.

I think Clodette is waaaay over-priced. Even the Isabella Fiore bag I saw, was like $500+.

Anyway, the Biru I bought was only $279 and it's not the cheapest. Plus, they have lots of many other Biru designs.
                  Last edited by kare2711; 21-01-2005, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Oh yes we definitely have to go there together!

This bag will probably work out to be around AU$200 if I do order it. Not cheap but considering the AH stores were selling it for $400 it's not too bad.

Comment

Erica, can you please alert us again if the biru bag is out, please?

Comment

I dropped by Something Precious a few days and wow.. why didn't i discover this place earlier ?

I like the bags there. Mostly Biru and i think they look really exquisite and classy. Much more so than Che Che New York in term of designs. Argh if i had discovered this place earlier, i would not have dropped my dollars for Che Che.

Did not see the lovely bag Erica posted though.

Wow. Suddenly i have a new lemming.

Comment

Hi the Biru bag is soooo cool & pretty! You have good taste!

Comment

nicole, yup I'm pretty sure the store in Jakarta is in Plaza Indonesia.

ponine, I bought 2 Biru bags from Something Precious last month. Cost me a fair bit but totally worth it for the gorgeous and well made designs. Btw if you chalk up $500 in one month (not hard, 2 bags should do it ) you get to become a VIP and entitled to 10% off future purchases. Valid for 2 years I believe. Oh and the pink bag posted above is actually from last season. I made a special order for it but gotta wait 2 months for them to make it.

Comment

Wow big haul !

How did you manage to secure a special order? Aww...

Comment

Working...
                              X