Botkier bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botkier bag?

Hi, what do you all think of the botkier bags?

http://www.botkier.com/classic/

at first thought it's a bit ugly... hehe.. but the more i look at it, the more practical it looks, with all the different compartments.

I should attach an image for easy reference.

Comment

Re: Botkier bag?

Originally posted by sparklingsoda
      at first thought it's a bit ugly... hehe.. but the more i look at it, the more practical it looks, with all the different compartments.
      I'm with you on that. Initially I thought it was too bikeresqure but I think it's very practical and roomy.

Comment

would you pay USD$500 for it? that's almost the price of a branded monogram bag already.

need some second opinions before i make any rash decisions and go buy it.

Comment

To me, that is more of a fashion bag, than a classic bag. I wouldn't pay USD500 for it, but that's me. If you really like it, and know for sure you're gonna get alot of usage out of this bag, then get it.

Comment

they actually look quite pretty in brighter shades

Comment

I like them in more metallic colours.

By the way, if you are really interested, and you can find the colour you like, you can check out <a href="http://www.activeendeavors.com">Active Endeavors</A>. For the month of January, you can use the code LUCKYMAG for a 20% discount. However, they don't do international orders, iirc. Unless you have a friend residing in the US to help you.

Comment

the one in gold looks pretty! but i think with a tag of USD500, it's really a tad hard to swallow... but if you really like it, and think you're gonna be using this everyday for the next 5 years, why not? heehee.

Comment

thanks everyone, for your helpful opinions.

has anyone seen it in singapore? at least can go try it on to see how it looks. so far, only saw it sold on websites.

do you'all have similar large, roomy, soft leather shoulder bags? i'm not really much of a bag person, so dunno what else is out there, other than what i see in magazines.

can anyone recommend alternatives?

Comment

hmmm...check out Tangs?They normally carry a range of soft leather bags that are very roomy and stylish

Comment

(sparkling soda) Jasmine I hope I got your name right. I think I have seen some Botkier knockoffs online. I can't recall where now. If and when I do find it, I'll post it here.

Comment

I found it! From: www.lushfashions.com

USD79.99 Mini Size

USD89.99 Medium Size

Comment

ange, I haven't been to Tangs in ages... hehe. but will check it out now, thanks .

kare2711, you read luckymag too? i subscribe to the mag too. all the tips and shopping guides.. nice! active endeavours have a limited range though. hope they will bring more stock in.... have you bought from there before?

momopeach.. shhhhhhh!! trying to stay anonymous. my friends will think i'm nutz for contemplating such an expensive bag.

bo-peep, the "think you're gonna be using this everyday for the next 5 years, why not?" angle really helped me decide that i do want the bag.

for all of you, what's the most you have paid for a bag?

Comment

wow.. thanks for the link!! that site also has luella bartley and balenciaga knockoffs too! now will scrutinise and try to spot the difference between the knockoff and original, see got obvious difference anot.

have you bought from there before?

Comment

Nope, never bought from them before. I saw someone mention this web site from a US forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X