Storage solutions for Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage solutions for Shoes

Storing shoes is becoming more difficult as my collection expands. How do you do it? Do you store all the "special" ones in boxes until the time comes? If you don't, anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced closed shoe cabinet?

carrefour have some.! i got those cloth "square boxes" which u hang from a bar from ikea and place in the store room.

Comment

Shoe Storage

i got too many shoe and all the shoebox stack so high i afraid 1 day it might just fall into me...
      i hope i can do something before it happen....
      pls advice me how do u gals store your shoes?

Comment

I also face this problem. I have too many shoeboxes in our family's shoe rack that I ended up putting them under my table. It's exploding! I wanted to get shoe racks for myself and my mum sacastically asked me to get my own flat!

Comment

b4 my papa passed away, he works as a carpenter...So he will make a small cabinet for my shoes...

U can get it at ikea for a reasonable rack :D

Comment

We built a shoe cabinet at my new place for daily-shoes. The seldom used ones still keep in the storeroom/ bomb shelter where we had racks installed.

Comment

cutiepie we had cupboards custom made just to store shoes, i have more in the drawers and behind the boxes. dont forget to place silicone moisture absorbers in the shoe boxes and place dehimidifiers inside the cupboards.

Comment

the problem is i cant custom made the cabinet, so need to really think of the way how to make it tidy...headache

Comment

cutiepie: daiso has plastic boxes specially for shoes. They are quite useful. One box can store about 2 heels.
                  Here's how it looks when they are stacked together. There's grooves on the lid that allows the next box to stack nicely onto it.

Individual box..

Comment

sweetgal, your shoe cabinet looks so nice!!!!!!

Comment

Hey! May i know where can i get those silicone moisture absorber? Need them for my jewellery n accessories as well. Is there anyway that i can prevent my shoes from "peeling" after quite some time of storage? Does this ever happen to anyone where the in-soles of heels start peeling n those made of patent material also peels n spoil. Any suggestions on how to prevent this n prolong the "shelf-life" of your shoes n heels? Thanks!

Comment

Ikea have almost the same plastic shoe box as Daiso...

Comment

how much does those shoes boxes cost over at ikea?

Comment

There are 2 size. I bought the slightly bigger ones cos I need to store Boots...

one set is $6 for the big ones... I think for the one similar to daiso, probably $4

Comment

i just bought clear shoe boxes for my shoes..

The material is durable like the hard cover of photo album. the problem is i have to buy 100 pcs minimum from the supplier..Now trying to sell the balances off...
                              Last edited by Moonflower; 14-03-2007, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X