Shoes for the small footed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes for the small footed

Hi ladies... i have this problem in my shoe hunting trips. More often than not i find beautiful shoes which never fits me. I've a size 3 or 4. Its either the boutique doesnt carry size 4 or that they have ran out of stock. (its a new arrival) Where do you ladies with petite feet get your pretty footwear?

Charles & Keith? Their smallest size is 3 or 3 1/2. CK Tangs have quite small sizes too. Hths.

Comment

Where do you usually hunt for shoes, Lele? I thought most FEP stores would stock sizes 35 (4?). How about DMK? I wanted a 35 today but stocks ran out in all colours. I settled for a 36 as there're straps at the ankles. I suppose we have many small-footed girls out there!

Comment

I am a size 35/4 too. I usually don't have problems getting shoes in my size.

But I also realised that as this is not the shoe size of the majority, shops usually have very limited pairs of them. The other day I brought a pair of sandals, the white was gone as they only have 2 pairs so I had to settle for the pink.

CK Tangs always have sizes for small feet. They even have nice shoes for those that are size 3!!

Comment

I get my footwear from all over the place especially VNC. I guess you ladies are right in saying they have limited quantities but high demand. Whenever i see footwear that are my sizes.. i'll just grab. I like footwear from Xodus and some push cart flats but they usually ran out of sizes or doesnt carry these sizes for the latter. There are times i really see ones that i like but no sizes and i have half a thought of custom making them. Any idea where?

Comment

Mphosis also has chic shoes from size 4 upwards

however limited pairs
            Last edited by Demigoddess; 08-02-2005, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I wear 35/36 and 4 too (sometimes 3.5).

I usually shop at Charles & Keith and URS for casual wear.
              For formal work shoes, I get Renoma or Everbest.

Usually no problem for me in sizes.

Comment

Lesean, didn't know u got such small feet. So, you must have bounded your feet in your previous life. (san1 chun4 jin1 lian1, just kidding )

Me size 5. Popular shoe size like this always run out during sale. :roll:

Comment

O/T: Esther, you just hit your 888 posts!!!

Fatt ah!!! (wishing u prosperity in the Rooster year! don't forget TOTO!!! )

Comment

OT Vel dear, U noticed it.

Same to u huh, Win more money for lemmings

Comment

VNC, my colleague is a mini size 3 and she got her shoes there pretty easily. Worth popping down for a look.

Comment

You can try OG too. They have a wide range of sizes !

Comment

Yup i frequent VNC, mphosis.... but their sizes runs out really fast... especially those really nice ones... maybe i should patronize them fornightly.... Thanks ladies!!

Comment

do birkenstocks look nice on small feet?

Comment

I've got a size 4 feet. I get them from almost anywhere, so long as I like it. Sometimes, I'll just settle for a size 5. Look like wearing mommy's shoes sometimes.

Birkenstocks look nice on small feet!

Comment

Working...
                              X