Nike shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike shoes

I need a new pair of sports shoes...and I can't stop loving Nike Presto...thing is, I don't know of any place that still carries them. Have checked the regular royal sporting house, world of sports, and queensway too. Anyone knows where I can lay my hands on them?

For the :huh:, Nike presto shoes look like this:

Hmmm if I can't get them, what do you girls think is the best sports shoe to get....?

If i am not wrong i saw a shop at marina square that still sells it. I cannot recall the name of the shop, but it is near the G2000, just before you go outside openair ( to the pool centre or cinema entrance) or to go to millenia walk.

Comment

Aqua N Leisure is its name.

Comment

try your luck at queenstown shopping complex?

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
          Aqua N Leisure is its name.
          It's still open? Marina Square seems to be under renovation and most of their shops are not open.

Thanks everyone!

:huh: where is queenstown shopping complex?

Comment

i think it's queensway shopping centre? it's in queensway near ikea, i always go there to search for sneakers/tracks.

Comment

Already checked queensway...ok my only hope is that marina square shop

Comment

hey daphz, have you tried Peninsula Shopping Centre? There're sports stores on the 4th floor which i always go to for bargains. not sure if they keep older models though, but i do like Prestos as well. they just look so good on feet!

Comment

sorry girls can help if anyone knows where to get this Nike swoosh beach slides?

sorry ladies.. gotta trouble you to see if it happens to know where could i get this Nike Women's Benassi Slide Beach Sandals as i need to get this for xmas for my sis.. i went suntec aqua and leisure sports but could only find size 9 instead of the size 7 i need. went queensway but the search was invail.. any response would be very much be thankful..

THANK YOU!
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is selling at quite a few World of Sports outlets,I've seen it at Royal Sporting House too iirc.
                    perhaps comb the town outlets or give them a call?

Comment

thank u!

woo man.. thanks alot.. world of sports.. i'll sure do it.. right now i could think of is the one at lucky plaza? thanks again!

Comment

I remember seeing it at many sports shops quite some time ago.
                        Have you tried Queensway?

Comment

Originally posted by Elfine
                          I remember seeing it at many sports shops quite some time ago.
                          Have you tried Queensway?
                          yea i tried queensway.. cant find any in any of those stores.. i think it's an old season wear so it's running out? boohoo thanks elfine

Comment

i think i saw something @ the Nike sales today~ It's in blue and black, didnt c any white =X

Comment

Originally posted by nielle
                              i think i saw something @ the Nike sales today~ It's in blue and black, didnt c any white =X
                              yup yup that's for the men hope will be able to find the white version *** when i visit town! hopefully will be able to make my way down.. sprain my back when i woke up.. due to irregular posture when sleeping! man.. *shake head. wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X