No announcement yet.

Gucci @ very low price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoan81, can you share with us how you differentiate the originals?

Comment

• i read before that lv stll does authentication, & gucci depending on the sales person, cos some will say tt they do not do authentication..
      as for prada, not that i have read about it...

acutaly i heard my fren sayin to see if its a authentic gucci, the print is 3d.. dun quite understand though..
      Any cotter can share on how to differ a real lv n gucci.. think this can help us alot..!

Comment

• For those who are keen to read up on how to differentiate real and knockoffs, this link provides resources for several designer labels. http://ihatecounterfeitbags.info/otherresources

My poupette is very reputable internationally on ebay to distinguish LV. She has written a book about it. You may purchase the e-version of the book from her website.

hths!

Comment

• To add, IMHO, I do not think vernelia is selling authentic gucci purses. I have not been keeping track of what she is selling recently, but when I did in the past, some of ther pictures gave away that the bag is not authentic. I'm not a master at distinguishing real or fakes, but common general knowledge for designer label purses - the mirror image policy, established that her bags are not authentic. Although she claimed she she got it from an agent IIRC, I honestly feel that the house of gucci will not sell to such people when they could display their bags in high-end shopping malls and sell it at a much higher price.

Moreover, vernelia's Gucci purses are not cheap either. If you are keen to buy parallel imports that look like the real thing, you can slowly do a search on yahoo auctions. There are a handful of sellers who are selling it at a much lower price.

As for donkeypaws, I am sorry to hear about him/her. A close friend of mine was one of the victims. She bought a purse from him/her and was verified that it is not authentic from a very kind SA at Gucci and several second hand stores. It is not ethical for these sellers to proclaim the purses are authentic when they are not.

I am writing in a personal POV. No hard feelings for any of the sellers mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
          X