Gucci @ very low price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okie.
    Last edited by Bigmummy; 21-02-2005, 11:47 PM.

Comment

yahoo auctions

bigmummy ... if the seller is vern.. heh well i've gotten so far at least 4 items from her. (wallet, boston bag, mini bag, pouch) i've previously posted that the gucci wallet that I bought from her, I took it to the gucci boutique at HK intl airport. The two SAs on duty are not sure whether it's a fake or authentic. but the reply they gave me n my gf was it should be ok because the material and the leather seems alright. serial number is in the right place and do not look wrong. so it's really up to you .. if you really love it so much and can't find it elsewhere, dont have an issue with spending that money, i guess why not?

don't quote me but you can ask for discount off her listed price. n if you meet up with her .. i think you'll be convinced by her. she's quite a good saleswoman. she even used a lighter and burn the leather on the wallets. but as a seasoned buyer, you probably know, the top grade AAA+ replicas use real leather as well so it won't "melt" with heat.

Comment

well if so....maybe can consider getting from her!!

Comment

lemme try post pics of the wallet and bag i got from her later can't seem to get my bluetooth to work between my phone and laptop btw the screw on the clasp came out last week.. luckily it dropped off while it was inside my handbag else i will so quality wise .. .. .. ??? she and her bf (or husband) said they are here to do long term business and not out to cheat people money so they offer servicing as well but I've never tried it so ...

Comment

Originally posted by kestrel
            lemme try post pics of the wallet and bag i got from her later can't seem to get my bluetooth to work between my phone and laptop btw the screw on the clasp came out last week.. luckily it dropped off while it was inside my handbag else i will so quality wise .. .. .. ??? she and her bf (or husband) said they are here to do long term business and not out to cheat people money so they offer servicing as well but I've never tried it so ...
            i wonder who is the one providing her with the stock and stuff???? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by xanthe
              i wonder who is the one providing her with the stock and stuff???? :huh:
              beats me too! if i know, I'll go there buy straight!!!!! hahahhaaa alternatively, do what my colleague did. she went to venice and milan for honeymoon and everyone on that tour group bought at least 4 pieces of gucci bags all at half price. she brought hers to office to show it to us ... sigh. SGD$300 for a gucci handbag where to find in singapore?!?!?

Comment

these are those sold by Bluefly, etc??

Comment

Re: yahoo auctions

bigmummy ... if the seller is vern.. heh well i've gotten so far at least 4 items from her. (wallet, boston bag, mini bag, pouch) i've previously posted that the gucci wallet that I bought from her, I took it to the gucci boutique at HK intl airport. The two SAs on duty are not sure whether it's a fake or authentic. but the reply they gave me n my gf was it should be ok because the material and the leather seems alright. serial number is in the right place and do not look wrong. so it's really up to you .. if you really love it so much and can't find it elsewhere, dont have an issue with spending that money, i guess why not?

don't quote me but you can ask for discount off her listed price. n if you meet up with her .. i think you'll be convinced by her. she's quite a good saleswoman. she even used a lighter and burn the leather on the wallets. but as a seasoned buyer, you probably know, the top grade AAA+ replicas use real leather as well so it won't "melt" with heat.

Yeah, it's vern!
                  Finally i found someone who has a real life experience to tell! Thanks Krestel! From her ''about me'' , i believe she is not those sort who is out to cheat ppl. Since she took all those trouble to explain and send the goods to ppl at door step. I really think she is a sincere seller. Many ppl bought from her didnt complain at all and some bought many pieces. I am sure those AAA class korean goods is much cheaper price than the one she is selling if ppl intended to get fake. I believe after ppl buy from her , many will bring it to the boutique and check whether it's auth. Hmmm.. Seems like everyone was satisfied too.

That's my deduction...
                  Maybe i willl try it out. . haha. Just treat it i have done rebonding again if it's fake. Lolz. Have to take higher risk and thus higher returns(provided it's real).

Btw, her stuff are privately imported from italy. she buy out the goods that ppl wants with her own money.
                  Last edited by Bigmummy; 22-02-2005, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: yahoo auctions

yar she said something about her suppliers being the same people that supply to DFS .. but anyways as long as we all benefit i guess i won't care?!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: yahoo auctions

yar she said something about her suppliers being the same people that supply to DFS .. but anyways as long as we all benefit i guess i won't care?!!

Is it possible to get other design as well which is not on the webby?

Comment

why not u email vern so that she can answer your queries then maybe we too know if we can get other designs?

Comment

oh no.. make me so tempted to get a small bag from her. its 1/2 price from R.P

Comment

me too but so unsure...
                            Last edited by Bigmummy; 23-02-2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I've bought from her before!! A gucci wallet and I found the fabric are of inferior quality than the one in stores. That's why I've stopped buying from online auction nowadays.

Comment

IMO better buy from the real retail shops so if got any small defects can straight away complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X