No announcement yet.

Gucci @ very low price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeahz, If u are a DFS diners holder and a member of dfs. U will get double discount.

Comment

Originally posted by baobei
      Small handbags are cheap right? $300 for big handbags?? Any pictures of bags to show which are the ones etc?
      baobei the 300 bucks handbag my colleague bought i like it very much .. but it's not big one. found a link to the bag. i took it off a yahoo seller's auction. hope i don't get into trouble for this think they are clearing the stock? my colleague was saying the members of her tour group .. were all buying like it's free. so she also decided to be "kiasu" (afraid to lose) and follow suit.

gucci bag

bigmummy .. so did you buy from yahoo seller in the end? or are you still deliberating? hehhee
      Last edited by kestrel; 04-03-2005, 10:22 AM.

Comment

haha. I am still thinking . 60% will buy. Lolz

Comment

My friend bought a wallet but not from vern. I don't know how the authentic wallet looks like but the quality of the wallet she got is quite good. But anyway, a well-made faux one will probably look and feels the same?

Comment

maybe u should go boutique and take a look. U can try dfs, the SA quite friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmummy
              yeahz, If u are a DFS diners holder and a member of dfs. U will get double discount.
              where to apply and how to apply for the card?
              Last edited by saresha; 14-03-2005, 06:12 PM.

Comment

diners is apply throu diners?

I'm sure abt Dfs member. Heez. Have to ask my SO aunt.

Comment

I'm so glad to find this tread. I've been deliberating about buying Gucci stuff from these online sellers for quite sometime. But am reluctant to spend 400bucks for a piece of fake cloth.

Bigmummy, there are other sellers selling cheap Gucci stuff. You might want to checkout their site :
                  donkeypaws>> http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo....er/donkeypaws?
                  lazifen>> http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo....user/lanzifen?

Comment

wow..... i saw the bag i like so much.... but wonder is it real??? can anyone verified???

*Edited to remove unneccessary quote.*
                    Last edited by momopeach; 16-03-2005, 01:11 AM.

Comment

hi hi! was reading this thread with great interest. My friends and I suspected that some of Vern's stuff are not genuine quite some time back when we looked at the pictures of her items closely. Another seller on yahoo auctions also warned other yahoo buyers to beware of a particular seller whose ID is the last 5th alphabet from the back as she did not want to spell it out.

Personally, i used to buy some of my branded bags from this shop that has been around for years at Capitol area. First time I bought a Gucci bag and went to verify at Gucci boutique, the SA said it's genuine. I was relieved as I paid quite high price but still abit lower than boutique. My next purchase was another Gucci which I dint verfiy. Got it at quite a good price and dint occur to me that this one is fake since I bought a genuine one from them before. My last purchase was a Coach hobo bag in cream. My colleague thought it's a good deal and I brought her to the shop and she bought the same bag in another material. After what paying for the "great bargain", we decided to bring it to the Coach boutique at Raffles Hotel for verification. To our horror, the lady immediately identified that the item was not bought in Singapore after she looked at the model number and keyed into the computer. And she also taught us to tell by the leather, which was different from the ones in the store. Plus the inner lining material is different from the authentic ones, she confidently said the bag is a good replica. The kind SA advised us to go back to the shop and ask for a refund and we promptly did so. The sales lady was not happy that we wanted a refund but relented after we told her what the SA at Coash boutique said. Colleague managed to get full refund but I dint as I had already used the bag. Brought my other Gucci bag to the boutique and they confirmed it's not authentic!! Realised I've been conned big time and that I'm not the only one. But I've learnt to only buy from boutique since my experience with them. I'm not trying to defame the shop or anyone here but just want to share my personal experience with fellow cotters.

Comment

anyone bought from this yahoo seller donkeypaws??

Comment

the Capitol shop is very similar to the FEP L2 shop. sells a mixture of real & fake stuff.

Last time, at Arcade L1 and Peninsular L1 (same boss) sell new fake stuff & real 2nd hand stuff. SICK!!! :Doh:

Comment

There is no discount for Gucci with the DFS VIP card in SIN.

cutiepie: It used to be a co-brand card with Diners few years back. Till last year they've spilt and DFS now issues their own VIP card.....I don't know how to apply one now, cos mine was from the Diner's era. But it is indeed a very useful card. Maybe you can go to the store and check with them.

HTHs!

Originally posted by Bigmummy

Comment

OT: lil lambie... your daughter is sooooooo cute.....
                              so tempted to pinch her cheeks...

Comment

Arghhhh......don't you dare to pinch her else I'll pinch you!!

Just kidding.....thanks whitefrost

Comment

Working...
                                X