Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tabbie
    replied
    To add, IMHO, I do not think vernelia is selling authentic gucci purses. I have not been keeping track of what she is selling recently, but when I did in the past, some of ther pictures gave away that the bag is not authentic. I'm not a master at distinguishing real or fakes, but common general knowledge for designer label purses - the mirror image policy, established that her bags are not authentic. Although she claimed she she got it from an agent IIRC, I honestly feel that the house of gucci will not sell to such people when they could display their bags in high-end shopping malls and sell it at a much higher price.

Moreover, vernelia's Gucci purses are not cheap either. If you are keen to buy parallel imports that look like the real thing, you can slowly do a search on yahoo auctions. There are a handful of sellers who are selling it at a much lower price.

As for donkeypaws, I am sorry to hear about him/her. A close friend of mine was one of the victims. She bought a purse from him/her and was verified that it is not authentic from a very kind SA at Gucci and several second hand stores. It is not ethical for these sellers to proclaim the purses are authentic when they are not.

I am writing in a personal POV. No hard feelings for any of the sellers mentioned above.

Leave a comment:

• tabbie
    replied
    For those who are keen to read up on how to differentiate real and knockoffs, this link provides resources for several designer labels. http://ihatecounterfeitbags.info/otherresources

My poupette is very reputable internationally on ebay to distinguish LV. She has written a book about it. You may purchase the e-version of the book from her website.

hths!

Leave a comment:

• lemonlimez
    replied
    i read before that lv stll does authentication, & gucci depending on the sales person, cos some will say tt they do not do authentication..
    as for prada, not that i have read about it...

acutaly i heard my fren sayin to see if its a authentic gucci, the print is 3d.. dun quite understand though..
    Any cotter can share on how to differ a real lv n gucci.. think this can help us alot..!

Leave a comment:

• Adel
    replied
    zoan81, can you share with us how you differentiate the originals?

Leave a comment:

• mellu
    replied
    Gucci bag

Can anyone help me with this? I'm hoping to get a gucci tofu bag from this lady. This bag owned by her does not have a box but comes with receipt. She claims that she bought from DFS Changi and they did not give her a box at all. Not sure if I should get from her as she got the receipt. Thks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• krazykat
    replied
    does anyone know if it's possible to bring an item to a gucci, prada or louis vuitton to have it authenticated? i'm interested in this prada wallet on yahoo and am not sure if it's possible to have it authenticated before purchasing.

Leave a comment:

• lemonlimez
    replied
    Originally posted by zoan81 View Post
    Hi,

I bought a couple from him before, it look and feel good and i think it is authentic. He explain clearly how to differentiate too.
    Can u share on how we can differentiate authentic and replica?

Leave a comment:

• clovestay
    replied
    yeah i agree that for half the price cheaper or a few hundreds cheaper, i still rather buy from the boutique for the peace of mind. to me, parallel import and real boutique goods are way different, not just price but quality. can you imagine if the parallel import goods are that cheap, imagine the cost price, must be even cheaper moreover the sellers want to make a good profit too, right? so there must be something lacking in terms of quality or something.

Leave a comment:

• cutiepie
    replied
    i dont think its worth taking the risk by saving only few hundred. I even almost wanted commit but after talking to the seller she refuse to verify with me at the boutique as i told her my friend work at Gucci.

Leave a comment:

• zoan81
    replied
    Originally posted by gucci_
    For those of you who frequent Yahoo Auctions im sure you would come across vernalia82 who sells Authentic Gucci Bags/Wallets.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/sg/user/vernalia82

Any one here bought from him before ? Are his items really authentic ? I've heard from a few who bought from him and went down to Gucci boutique for verification and it passed .
    Hi,

I bought a couple from him before, it look and feel good and i think it is authentic. He explain clearly how to differentiate too.

Leave a comment:

• diamondfericia
    replied
    Its quite true also, but some of the SA really had hard time in verifying whether its genuine... Thats why now, they choose not to verify themselves...

Leave a comment:

• riorio
    replied
    i have friends who had bought from donkeypaws and vernalia...IMO, i will think its genuine stuff cos they have sent back to Gucci store at Paragon for repair..if its really non-authentic, i doubt Gucci store will accept and do the repair....and honestly if its a replica and even Gucci itself cannot identify then it speaks of the quality of the so-called replicas..

Leave a comment:

• diamondfericia
    replied
    I don't believe there is any cheap designer bag with the same quality bag around.

xanthe, the link you provide, some of the bags looks quite genuine, i can only see the pic but i can't feel, so i don't know how 'genuine' is that...

Leave a comment:

• xanthe
    replied
    www.lzxdesign.blogspot.com

i found this but not sure is it reliable do u think the seller is the same vernalia

Leave a comment:

• diamondfericia
    replied
    And some online seller use a real bag of the pic, and after doing transaction, only to find out that the bag is fakes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X