Eco friendly hand bags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco friendly hand bags!

Aren't these cute and funky looking? Wonder if they ship to S'pore.

ohh...pretty!!!

Comment

Designs but price :roll:

thanks for sharing.

Comment

agreed what vernis quoted. the price a bit 'ahem ahem'.

Comment

yeah... Maybe we should try to make one ourselves

Comment

Haha..yes the bags are quite expensive..found out they do ship internationally..imagine how much it would come to! Imagine making our own..highly possible actually.

Comment

actually I watched a programme about this ecoist thing.Apparently they have this project in Mexico called Rain houses or something like that sorry cant remember the name...The whole house is made out of recycled products and stuff like that.Very cool,it looks like a house out of wizard of oz's emerald city

Comment

then we have eat candy bars for breakfast, lunch, dinner & in-between meals snacks?! tooth rotting & decay proved not cheap to cure too!

their source is from food manufacturers, anyone got *lobang??

* source for this material

Comment

haha,I like the metallic ones!

Comment

So pretty! Can't even tell they are made from recycled stuff!

Ooh, the price is pretty hefty! That's pretty ironic eh? Eco friendly bags for almost a whopping USD258? ( I assume it in USD but its still ex if its in SGD )

Comment

saw a few of such bags in a shop near surfbabes in wisma....
                      1 for $90++..
                      material not nice to feel @ all cause it was so scratchy....

Comment

Actually i think itz not really that enviromental friendly ***. Can you imagine how much excess materials they have to waste to match the patterns for the bags?

Price eise seems a bit ex. but considering the amount of work needed. Should worth that price ba.

Comment

Working...
                        X