Vintage/Old School Sneakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage/Old School Sneakers

Anyone into vintage nike shoes ?Am really crazy about them at the moment Any good places to get them? I prefer to get brand new ones

I recently saw one shop in Queensway Shooping centre selling shoes like these. You may wish to check it out

Comment

Me used to own 3 pairs, all low dunk coz i look so silly with hi-cut shoes.

my one & only pair is current 2005 Valentine LE, in patent white & red. very girlie ah.

If u want LE, FEP does sell, all close to S$200 & above. If not need LE ones, cheaper source can be from Queensway, Peninsular, People's Park, Terminal One & any local sports goods chains. current newest release is S$124 plus, in both ladies & gents model.

Cheaper & faster is across the Causeway, JB & KL do sell fake ones, at S$40 plus. :deal:

Comment

Nike has got new colours

Comment

Leftfoot at FEP sells alot of limited edition Nike and Adidas shoes. Else I think there are some nice vintage Nikes for sale at Peninsula Plaza but I think they may be fakes altho international DJs who spin at zouk buy their Nikes at Peninsula Plaza too.

Comment

Originally posted by fwlin89
            international DJs who spin at zouk buy their Nikes at Peninsula Plaza too.
            really? can't believe they into fake stuff + :eh: +

u a fan?

Comment

Shops at peninsula plaza do not sell fakes, just that their prices are not always 'reasonable', in a sense sometimes its too cheap to be true, but sometimes its way to expensive ( like other shops already slashing prices at 30-50% discount but they are still selling at original retail price). I happen to know this as i used to work near there.
              IIn my opinion, Queensway always sell shoes very cheap, and they carry most designs too. =) They have a shop that sells limited edition Adidas there, check it out~ =)

Comment

Hi vernis, I'm a fan of the vintage adidas shoes and the LEs. Was eyeing this green pair of adidas superstar LEs (from the 35th anniv collection) at the pac plaza shop, and the Goofy series are quite nice to. Read from some mag that the djs buy shoes from there.

Elfine: I sometimes find the shoes at Queensway very dubious with authenticity issues so I don't feel very "safe" buying from Queensway. But that's just me.

Originally posted by vernis
                really? can't believe they into fake stuff + :eh: +

u a fan?

Comment

I used to own a pair of Nike Cortez. Bought at SGD55 at Queensway Shopping Centre. Now seems like the Nike Cortezes aren't really nice ***. Really missed my own pair. ;(

Good news is that I saw this new Nike Jap-inspired sneakers at Queensway too. Retailing abt S$100 plus.

Comment

Fwlin89 i saw the clover pair before only. hee... i found it cute too. me like clovers ah.

Mileage for working folks (like me) is low, only left weekends to strut these shoes. LE or not, i don't mind anymore.

i paid $83 for my pair, retails at $124 so i m a shopper ah. Cheapo me :roll:

the LE shop u talking about is at corner unit of Queenway? imo, this guy doesn't sell all LE & FEP have more rare LE?

Comment

I can wear the sneakers to sch but still dun get as much mileage as i hope.

Comment

why l.eh?

now i think about it, my current wardrobe is more youthful than any one time of my last decade :Doh: what have i been doing!?!?!? Or what am i trying to do now?

Comment

I won't be wearing them everyday as well. The mom is already hollering that my old pair of superstars is just collecting dust.

But vernis, the stuff these days are so much nicer with alot to choose from. 'SHOPPING' is an evil word.

Comment

ya!! it makes girls grow pointy ears!!

Comment

And my sch is moving to the city in Aug so it's even nearer to Peninsula Plaza, will go check out the shoes then.

Comment

Working...
                              X