Rabeanco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabeanco

any reviews on this brand of totes? i've seen them at robinsons and tangs...

so many colours!!!

i find their rugged outlook very nice. Their rich colours are nice as u said.

Very cheap in HK. i mean from distributor. about SGD50 each.

Durability should be ok? the leather reminds me of tough sofa leather so shouldn't be too bad huh?

But rarely got 20% off except for Seiyu.

Comment

SGD50 each from distributor is very affordable... the bags are quite versatile...

there's 20% at SEIYU... i must go there soon! % applicable for all bags?

Comment

IMO Seiyu's offer is best as even it is promo / offer items.
        They still give 15% off their discounted price/controlled labels, if i am not wrong. hope i am not.

I think the rest don't give discount like 15 or 20% off, just like Perlini's range.

But Seiyu's promo is like very rare..... got to wait.

but it is tough to get from the distributor (in HK Distributor Centre) as they mad mad one, happy they sell to end-user (vy rare), not happy, they just ignore & concentrate on their authorised dealers. in othe words, they do wholesale most of the time. depends on days of the week too.

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
          but it is tough to get from the distributor (in HK Distributor Centre) as they mad mad one, happy they sell to end-user (vy rare), not happy, they just ignore & concentrate on their authorised dealers. in othe words, they do wholesale most of the time. depends on days of the week too.
          :wow: How can i get to the distributor?

I have been waiting and waiting for more than a year, and there is never ever any sale or discount for this brand!!

In the end, i bought it at Robinson's Preview Sale whereby members get S$20 off purchases above S$100.

I want more bags from them!!!!

Comment

Seiyu recently started carrying this label if not wrong. During their last storewide sale, they were not there.

Distributor is in HK. HongKong Distributor Centre, can't recall which Block. On Level 1, in the inner portion where there are more bags suppliers. Lai Chee Kok MTR, walk 3 minutes can reach.

haha.... they have every imaginable colours & deisgns there. :roll:

Comment

Oh, have to go HK

Is anyone going? Can some kind soul help?

Comment

Dozalot ever buy before if i remember correctly.

who wants to help u carry a big bag back from HK ah?

Comment

some kind soul?

Oooh ..Dozalot been there before? She has the full address??

Me get my gf in HK to buy back

Comment

can still stuff plenty of mu items inside your bag, wow! good deal

if your friend knows the distributor centre, she shouldn't have problem locating the shop.

Comment

Err .. not nice to trouble people to buy and still not provide full address .. i very thin-skinned one

Heh, with this price, i can buy 3 for the price of 1 in Singapore? But it's not everytime they will sell to walk-in customers isit?

Comment

i didn't approach the SA. I told my friend who was there a week later, she was very very keen so she got 3 at a go.

Comment

I was told it's genuine cow leather by the SA at Robinsons. How true is it, i don't know

Comment

real leather.

HK is one of asian's leading leather sofa maker so many cheap leather around

IMO what we have are nicer than what they shown on their webby.

Besides smelling, u can light a lighter on the bag body to 'test'.. heee.....

Comment

i must say vernis has in-depth retail knowledge and loads of background info!
                              very informative! thank you so much!

you work as a merchandiser?

Comment

Working...
                              X