Rabeanco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vernis
    Besides smelling, u can light a lighter on the bag body to 'test'.. heee.....
    Smells fantastic.

For the testing part, er ..can test inside Tangs?

Comment

hi gals,

i got my rabeanco bags from bangkok.. in Chatuchak Market.. can you believe it? (sorry , i didnt take down the section number.. but i know how to walk there!!.. )

the shop's managed by 2 gays.. extremely friendly and pro-customer service.. my bf was lugging many bags of stuff , first thing when we enter their shop, one of them called out to us and gave us a big shopping bag to throw our stuff in it.. !! nice huh?

they've the whole range of rabeanco bags.. very very nice.. i wish to buy them all!!! but the bags runs out fast as they dont really keep alot of stock to sell to walk-ins. they do wholesale... from what they told us, they do wholesale to our Robinsons here!!

i bought two bags from them , prices are some what half the price we pay in sg i believe?? i paid average $30 per bag... is it cheap?

Comment

that's so CHEAP!!!

even cheaper than the HK supplier!! should have get 99pcs & sell to us ah

Comment

i wish they had that many stocks on hand.. i even looked through the catalogue , they really have a huge variety. but most of the OOS... but the price of flying all the way there with taxes, jostling in jj market. all the hassle, i would rather buy from robinsons or tangs when they have sale...

oh i just test the leather with lighter.. it doesn't burn.. genuine leather!!

Comment

very good deal, i anti-Chatuchak, now u got me

at this price, they make great gifts.

Comment

Oh I am going to BKK next month!!

Err ..but Chatuchak is not small. Can a have a better description at the location of the store?

Comment

or worse, no direction/indication, equipped with some clear pictures of the bags & ask around.

Comment

The least must know which section it is located at??

Comment

not the pets & plants portion ah

Chiyochan, 2 down.

Comment

i got my first Rabeanco earlier on this year and i've been carrying it almost every day coz it suits office right down to the weekends! i am so loving it!

every couple of weeks i would sit down and use leather cleaner to give it a bag wipe all over! i've stained it a few times (coz it's cream in colour) but amazingly, my leather cleaner always manage to get the stains out, almost 99% of it!

OMG! it's so cheap in BKK!!! let's go raid the stall girls! so cheap so cheap! i could do with a few more! i really think the designs are great and variety is wide to choose from! i want more pls!

i heard from the SA at Tangs that rabeanco never goes on sale, even though the dept stores may have sales...

Comment

i know how to spot u!!! a creamy Rabeanco plus a signture headband!!!

amazing, so their mileage is very very high. worth the dollars spent

Comment

vernis darling, very funny...

eh i just saw the animation on your avatar!!! that big red fat smoochie!!! hahahahaha!

Comment

sorry girls i didnt take down the section number !! ....we got lost and just walked around blindly.. but it's the stretch that sells all the trendy clothes & accessories.. it's opposite stretch is selling all those plants & pots n stuff. hope this helps... :wish:

but out of curiosity, how much does a rabeanco bag cost in sg? is it really that cheap in bkk? i honestly never heard about this brand until i stumble upon this thread... quite sua ku.. :Doh:

oh bo-peep where you buy your leather cleaner from? how much?
                            Last edited by alyssasara; 20-03-2005, 10:15 PM.

Comment

ahhhh!!! cheap cheap cheap!!!

catalogue somemore!!!

alyssasara, depending on the RABEANCO bag you're interested in, the price range in Singapore is SGD100 - SGD300...

your genuine leather purchase at Bangkok is a STEAL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                                not the pets & plants portion ah

Chiyochan, 2 down.
                                Thanks vernis

very helpful

Comment

Working...
                                X