Rabeanco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssasara
    sorry girls i didnt take down the section number !! ....we got lost and just walked around blindly.. but it's the stretch that sells all the trendy clothes & accessories.. it's opposite stretch is selling all those plants & pots n stuff. hope this helps... :wish:

but out of curiosity, how much does a rabeanco bag cost in sg? is it really that cheap in bkk? i honestly never heard about this brand until i stumble upon this thread... quite sua ku.. :Doh:

oh bo-peep where you buy your leather cleaner from? how much?
    Not bo-peep, but the SAs will recommend a shoe cleaner for the bags. They will tell you it's very cheap and can be purchased at OG.

Well, i went and to my delight, it's only S$3.90. Cleans well. Cheap and good!

bo-peep, your cream? mine is white, it's a nightmare to maintain!

Comment

Dearie Mandrin , me no mechaniser, me just spent my youth & $$$ in various malls.

Chiyochan hope u can find the stall after my detective work done for U near DHL stretch???

OT abit here about the Cleaner...

me too, using the same cleaner. Box is medium blue & white w/ a man's head. Brand is Get Columbus Shoe Cleaner.

I was introduced to this cleaner when i first collected JPG shiny leather stuff, i was paranoid about getting dew & mould so SA gave me this. Best part is the price never shoot up much since 1993 (was $3.50 then). Can find it over OG cashier counter near Ladies' & Gent's Shoes, Bags.

Comment

vernis... orh...

Comment

Err ... i don't have a very good sense of directions. I can't read maps and can't master the use of a compass

But i can read numbers!! Should be around which numbers?

U all want anything? I can try to help, IF i can find the shop

Comment

chiyochan, thanks for the offer...! however, i'd prefer you to go enjoy yourself and not be stressed out with purchases... it's a holiday... go and enjoy yourself...
            just in case you can't find the stall or that the thais decided to close the stall for a holiday, you won't feel that you've "failed a mission"...

Comment

just bring more clean bottle H2O there. Shades & brolly too. Enjoy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mandrin
                chiyochan, thanks for the offer...! however, i'd prefer you to go enjoy yourself and not be stressed out with purchases... it's a holiday... go and enjoy yourself...
                just in case you can't find the stall or that the thais decided to close the stall for a holiday, you won't feel that you've "failed a mission"...
                Thanks. Me shall go and do a "market survey" there then. Find the shop location, get all the information, then pass it all to u all. Good things must share!

Comment

oh gosh i need to go to OG to get the cleaner too!

i feel cheated... i got mine for $13.90 at Homefix DIY store. it's called Dicon Leather-care. it's a cleaning and nourishing cream. i chose the cheapest one already too... but this cream can be used to clean all leather products, including leather sofa...

it's really effective coz imagine those denim and clothes dye can actually be wiped off! i was so relieved! and when i look at the dirt-stained cotton pads, i always feel a sense of achievement!

my rabeanco is priced at SGD199... but i bought $200 worth of Tangs voucher for $185 so i saved a little bit... hahaha! i was so torn between the cream and pink colour but in the end chose cream as i thought it would go with all my clothing much easily than pink...

Comment

how did your trip go?

Comment

Are u referring to me? Am going this Saturday!

But i have been looking at the map, still no idea where is opposite the pots and plants section?

I will just have to go through the whole JJ market in search of the Rabeanco!

Hmm maybe i should carry lots of stuff on that day too, so that the two gay bosses can call out to me to hand me a big shopping bag too? Must strategise! If i can't find them, at least they can look out for me!

Comment

chiyochan, hope you'll be able to find it! then you can report back here on the status!!! i'm so looking forward to it when i go to BKK in end may!!!

Comment

yeah you chiyochan!

you're so comical!

enjoy your trip and "please submit a detailed report"

Comment

:wow: Hmm ..my homework for the trip

Wish me luck pls!! I do so want to lay my grubby hands on them!!!

My pals already gave instructions to get 2 each for them!

What time does Chatuchak operate? Me wants to be the first to enter, the last to leave! Not leaving till i hunt the elusive shop down!!

Comment

oh gosh chiyochan! i'm so tempted to ask you to buy for me too!!! i don't think i can wait till end may for my turn to hunt it down!!!! i think if i really do find it, i will buy the whole shop down!!!

imagine SGD30 for one bag! i will buy 5 at one shot! or maybe more? haha!

Comment

Bo-peep, which design u want?

Like i said earlier, no promises i can find the shop and the design, but i try

Throw your orders over!

Comment

Working...
                                X