Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctyd
    replied
    We sell discount designers handbags, purses and accessories. We are also selling authentic Rabeanco bags at a discounted price!

We also offer personalized buying service, simply tell us the product you want to buy and we will get back to you with your personalized quote within 24 hours with the best price available. We are sure that you will be delighted at the price.

Welcome to 'Buy For U Hong Kong' Shop at GMarket, we offer multi-selections of trendy clothing, bags, shoes and accessories from Hong Kong.

Leave a comment:

• charlyn
    replied
    Can share with me Rabeanco distributor contact too?
    email: [email protected]

Many Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• krista
    replied
    i like Rabeanco very much too........but too expensive at retail in Melbourne....like at Sintra..they are selling for over $300+ , but some of the same styles are available at this powerseller store.

Leave a comment:

• coachfashion
    replied
    hi vernis,
    may i get the Rabeanco distributor contact?
    do contact me - [email protected]
    thansk alot!

Originally posted by vernis View Post
    IMO Seiyu's offer is best as even it is promo / offer items.
    They still give 15% off their discounted price/controlled labels, if i am not wrong. hope i am not.

I think the rest don't give discount like 15 or 20% off, just like Perlini's range.

But Seiyu's promo is like very rare..... got to wait.

but it is tough to get from the distributor (in HK Distributor Centre) as they mad mad one, happy they sell to end-user (vy rare), not happy, they just ignore & concentrate on their authorised dealers. in othe words, they do wholesale most of the time. depends on days of the week too.

Leave a comment:

• miztgral
    replied
    those who have their bags, for the calfskin, do the light coloured ones darken/patina over time?
    I bought a light khaki calfskin one, I hope it'll patina cos I want a distressed look! haha

Leave a comment:

• vivi_peh
    replied
    Hi rainpod,
    U can find Rabeanco in Ion & MBS.

Leave a comment:

• rainpod
    replied
    hi ladies, anyone knows if rabeanco is available in any departmental stores e.g. robinsons, taka, tangs? thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    replied
    ^this, Plus the smell of their leather. Yummy....!

Leave a comment:

• miztgral
    replied
    I like the store at Ion Orchard and I'd always go in and look, despite there being not much new stock and some of the designs are ... "inspired" by high end brands. I like how their soft leather feels! I think it's worth the money, even though I don't own one and can't comment on the quality, but it feels nice.

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    replied
    Seibu in HK carries them. There is a boutique down at the basement of Langham Place.

Leave a comment:

• barbiegirl
    replied
    Where to find the stores in HK? I was in HK recently but never manage to find the boutiques.

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    replied
    When I was at Citygate last week, don't see their outlet anymore.
    But their bags are awesome! Love them.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    Still loving the bags and esp the new range at ION. They are having a 10% discount btw

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    oh.. i didn't know that there is such a brand thread here in cc.

I bought a bag from this brand in HK.... thinking it was a "brandless" brand. So the prices were alittle too expensive for me. But what attracted me to plonk down SGD$300+ for the bag is the superbly soft lambskin leather that is sooooooo good to touch. And the bag is incredibly light-weight too. Plus, the SA said that the light gold colour i chose was a limited edition and so i am sold.

By the way, can someone share on how to take care of the leather bags for maintainence?

Leave a comment:

• joycique
    replied
    how much is rabeanco in HK on average?

I noticed the leather that sg carries is different from those in HK. Maybe they carry different lines.. and I find the HK ones look prettier.

My colleague bought one and its really nice and soft!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X