Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artisan & Artist

Artisan & Artist

Any other fans of their bags here? I love their makeup pouches, and wished I had easy access to them.

I like their 616 model, and had a black one which I lost. I asked my cousin to buy the gold one when she was in Tokyo recently:
    http://www.aaa1.co.jp/cosmetics/cata...616/index.html
    but I think she might have got this instead:
    http://www.aaa1.co.jp/cosmetics/cata...616/index.html
    It's the dog print, anyway. Might sell it off at CozySwap.

Anyway, assuming I can get Haru's help or figure out how to order for delivery via vPost Japan, I wonder if any of you are interested in a spree?

I also asked my cousin for this pouch:
    http://www.aaa1.co.jp/cosmetics/cata...107/index.html
    but I don't know if she got it. I really like their traincase, but so ex!

Oh saresha, I like the dog print one with contrasting red lining! But its SGD80+ for a cosmetics pouch, ouch.

The traincase looks very organised but very expensive. The gold looks more champage gold to me.

Comment

I have the smaller pouch in the same gold. I thought it was going to be really sticky since it is shiny, but the material is really and not as stick as I thought. I love that gold more and more

Comment

Originally posted by saresha

This is the exact one I have

Comment

Argh! How come never showed me!! It's perfect because of the outer pocket. So will the gold material get dirty?

Comment

Sarsh, it's a little too big than the one I'm currently carrying. Which is the polka dotted range. I like that because the material is waterproof too.

I only like the fact that the gold one has a tissue pocket too!

Comment

I saw your polka-dot one, which is almost identical to the one I owned. So the gold is bigger than that? Too big?

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread, saresha. I bought this in Sapporo last year and have totally forgotten about it. Think it's still hiding somewhere in my closet.

Comment

Sarsh, no! Yours is even smaller. I have something like that too, but too small to carry all my essentials for now :blush:

The Gold is definitely bigger than the polka dotted one.

Comment

So the gold may be too big for me? Eek. Because the one I lost is the perfect size.

Comment

There's only one range that has the small pouch of yours, if I remember the size of your pouch correctly, and that's the CTO range, the one with the prints of makeup/cases. However, unlike the gold material, this one has a vinylesque (if it's not vinyl) material and I dislike that in my handbag. Can get sticky if you know what I mean.

Comment

My cousin has given DPP-616 (below) to me as a gift, so I'm not going to sell it. Besides, it's really nice. The material is the waterproof sort but not shiny (like vinyl). Still quite tempted to get a small pouch for daily use, even though the GWP Anna Sui one I'm using is still in surprisingly good condition.

Comment

Working...
                        X