Slingbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingbacks

with skinny straps across in front & dainty 2 to 3 inch heels, how to wear with ease & strut well??

find them slipping off most times i tried in shops, or ihave i got the size wrong? :roll:

foot petals?

strappy strips for slingbacks?

i only have 1 pair of slingbacks from x:odus and they don't slip off, might be cause the straps are thicker

Comment

Sling Back Shoes - How to hold up the back sling?

I bought a pair of 9West sling back shoes but the sling kept sliding down as I walk - every 5 steps, I have to stop and pull up the sling otherwise, it went under my heel! LOL! - is there any fancy gadgets or ideas for me to hold up the sling (btw, the sling is about 1inch wide).... Is there something that works like a scotchtape? Pls help, it's so frustrating wearing this pair of new shoes today!

Comment

Seems like the shoes might be too big for you. Why not try putting an insole so that your foot will be 'pushed backwards' towards the sling and thereby naturally hold up the sling?

Comment

Originally posted by creepcake
          Seems like the shoes might be too big for you. Why not try putting an insole so that your foot will be 'pushed backwards' towards the sling and thereby naturally hold up the sling?
          No, the shoes are my usual size for sling back.
          I managed to buy Foot Petals' Strappy Strips - small long strips of felt material, stick them on the sling and viola! the straps stay on my heels! Quite impressed with this I must say, but some may find it expensive, S$9.90 for 2 pairs of straps, but it does its job!

I might also take your idea of buying the Foot Petals' insoles - I think it's about $15.90 a pair.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Hi,

Can i know where u get the Foot Petals' Strappy Strips? need to get them for one of my heels as well. Having the same problem as you.

Thanks...

Comment

For slingbacks, get the half insoles (for the front of the foot). Most department stores should stock those strips for slingbacks. Stores like Watsons and retail pharmacies sell them too.

Comment

rainnerainne,

their website has a list of stores where you can find them. hth!

Comment

Working...
                X