Snatch Bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snatch Bags?

Based on a very hip concept using zips, sections can be unzipped, to enlarge or reduce the size of your bag. You can completely change the look of your SNATCH by adding or taking out strips to create your own individual design; suits ones ever-changing wardrobe! Extra strips available at retail outlets.

Rather interesting looking website....however, he web layout is rather primitive. There is no indication of the pricing and such.

Check out www.snatchbags.com

Ya, saw this handbag designer & her bags featured on tv.
    She's a Caucasian lady and if I'm not wrong, initially no one wanted to sew her bags coz they think it was too complicated to do so. Then she managed to find a lady who's willing to do her designs.

Comment

She consigned a bit of her bags at:

inQbox - urban.retail.utility
      14 Scotts Rd Far East Plaza
      #04-53B S 228 213
      shp +065 6736 2183

* I hope it helps

Comment

oh i like the bags! real 'attitude' and colorful bags! am lemming for 1 from their lucy or luisa collection

Comment

I love her bags!Been wanting to get one for the longest time...

Comment

the bags are so unique.. love it .. anyway where/how can we get them? n what are the price of the bags?

Comment

Err, I actually went up to her place, placed deposit for one bag. Allowed me to choose my own colours. But I didn't go and get the bag because I didn't love it as much. I think it's rather cheap looking, for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                Err, I actually went up to her place, placed deposit for one bag. Allowed me to choose my own colours. But I didn't go and get the bag because I didn't love it as much. I think it's rather cheap looking, for the price.

how much is the bag?

Comment

I think around $200. I paid deposit of $100.

Comment

Then the deposit how? Got forfeited?

Comment

Yah, I let it get forfeited. Because I can't get it back anyway, and I really don't want to pay another $100 for a bag I don't like. So well, that was an impulse purchase. Apparently, Netshopinc is another
                      Last edited by kare2711; 12-04-2005, 08:33 PM.

Comment

OMG! $200 for that bag!?! the price itself has killed my lemmings...

Comment

yup..her bags are around that price...I like the fact I can zip to change the size

Comment

Originally posted by Lola
                            OMG! $200 for that bag!?! the price itself has killed my lemmings...
                            ya.. think its abit too expensive..

Comment

Working...
                            X