Lilian Vernon Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilian Vernon Bags

Just got this newsletter from vpost. Don't you think the bags are nice! Anyone wants to start a spree?

http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog...5&subCatId=527

Check out their website!

hey... i like the bags..
    price is reasonable too...

Comment

oh!the bags are pretty and they're not expensive!

Comment

Yeah and they even personalize your very own bag.

Comment

Nice and affordable! If someone is starting a spree, count me in pretty please?

Comment

i the bags + acessories...
            spree anyone?? pls count me in...:p

Comment

gals, anyone bought from them before?
              been waiting and waiting for them to ship items out

emailed them and they said everything was fine, no need for card verification but its taking quite some time. ;(

is it due to the 'personalised service' that takes long? ***... :X

Comment

ya nice and affortable bags.. do they ship direct?

Comment

nope. they dont ship direct. bit of a hassle, but its just takes long to ship out.
                  customer service super fast - emails answered within 1 day.

Comment

Kris, do post up reviews & pics of your loot when it arrives!!

I wanted to order the wristlets from there but decided not to in the end...

Comment

sure! sigh, but its still pending! :puke:

Comment

Thank you for your e-mail. Please accept our apologies for the
                        inconvenience experienced with your order. We apologize that your online
                        order history has not been updated. Unfortunately, this system is still new
                        and we sometimes have difficulties with updates. We cannot guarantee when
                        your online order history will be updated; however, we will be more than
                        happy to assist you with your order via email. Please note that only orders
                        placed with expedited or next day delivery can be tracked in your online
                        order history. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have
                        caused you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

got this after several email exchanges. they're really fast, or maybe only at night. i emailed them and got a reply within 10 mins.
                        seems like the tracking codes and all are very slow in being updated.

my package will shipped on 12th may but till today 16th its still shown as pending on the website. :booty:

HTHS!

Comment

Any updates, Kris? I really like the bags there

Comment

This is cute!

Last edited by jemay; 29-05-2005, 02:54 PM.

Comment

:wow: are prices in USD? Looks affordable and nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X