Silverline shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverline shoes

Hey cotters has anyone purchased any shoes from Silverline at Bugis Junction? I find their designs to be quite classic and at a reasonable price too.($26 onwards). Frankly, i don't dare to own a pair of C & K coz you can see practically every female in Singapore donning them

I own a couple of pairs...they are the cheaper spin-offs of PrettyFit. You can find Silverline at PrettyFit outlets too.

I like them design-wise but quality is so-so especially if you go through shoes like me. I give them at most 3 months of frequent wear. Compared to VNC, I like Silverline better since the designs are more wearable.

Comment

I quite like a white pair but oh dear me don't white shoes turn black very fast?

Comment

i tried some shoes on today. quite reasonable priced, but doesn't seem comfy.

Comment

I own one.. a slip on with a flower as design.. Not exactly comfortable. but part of the reason could be due to my small feets..

the shoes are affordable and fashionable..
          Last edited by DanceAway; 03-05-2005, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I do own a pair of sliverline heels. Thet are white and they costed me $23. Quite affordable. But due to my wide feet, I have to ask the salesgirl to help me expand the heels and I apply lotion to the heels and my feet to prevent abrasion.

Comment

That's a trick I think I can learn - applying lotion to prevent friction.

Comment

i like their prices too! There is some range now from 9.90 to 19.90!

Comment

Working...
                X