Puma footwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma footwear

Anyone seen the Puma Impulse Cat in the stores already? I know it's been out for a while now but I can't seem to catch sight of it anywhere...
    Where? How much is it?

http://www.delias.com/item.do?catego...S4%2AETr6hxqtA

saw it at a couple of sports shop already... also saw it at NOvo at the ngee ann city there.. Cost less than 100 bucks... i think is $89... if i'm not wrong.. thot of getting it also... but didnt have the time to try it on... Do review on it .. whether it's comfy or not... HTHs..

Comment

Thanks Chez-Mic!
      other than NOVO, which other sports shops?
      at Queensway?

Comment

i saw it atr novo suntec
        only 69$ right/

Comment

wee wee!!! $69!!! saw both colours? :wow:

Comment

i only saw the pink but they have quite a few other designs and bags as well as the showcase for puma at a corner.

Comment

i want the green!!!! the only setback... sweaty feet of mine!

Comment

If I am not wrong, they have a PUMA store in Singapore. Just opened recently. At Ngee Ann City I think. Not 100% sure though.

Comment

To confirm Beautykopi, yes there is a puma retail store at ngee Ann city where Royal Sporting House used to be. Now they changed it to stadium.
                  There is another high end puma store called venueasia at Club Street.They sell puma footwear and clothing too but the designs are pretty interesting and different from the current one in the "normal" stores. But the price is !

Comment

yay! yay! yay! i got my impulse cat !!!
                    they don't come in the adverstised green though...

Comment

Oo... which colour did you get it in?? Is it comfy??

Comment

the base is eggnog white, logos are blue in colour...
                        i'm a size 37 but the sales lady told me to get one size up, 38.
                        it fits me very well on the bony left but not so on the bony right (the bigger foot).

i'm still loving it to bits, nevertheless!

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
                          To confirm Beautykopi, yes there is a puma retail store at ngee Ann city where Royal Sporting House used to be. Now they changed it to stadium.
                          There is another high end puma store called venueasia at Club Street.They sell puma footwear and clothing too but the designs are pretty interesting and different from the current one in the "normal" stores. But the price is !
                          the price is high end, cuz they bring the limited edition puma MY series.
                          my bf is big big fan of the MY series, im eyeing on one pair right in that shop!
                          still contemplating... :roll:

Comment

puma sneakers

Hey.. i need some comments on where do u all get sneakers from brand like puma, addidas.etc.. at a cheaper price.. Is Queesway shopping centre cheaper..Please gives comments... i saw the puma sneakers at world of sports but it cost 99 bucks..but my budgets is only around 60 to 70 bucks..
                            Last edited by Sabi; 05-02-2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

can try out queensway and peninsular plaza which offers slightly lower price. Like I saw a very nice puma sneakers selling at Royal Sporting House and the PUMA boutique at Take...it was selling at $99. But peninsular plaza was selling at S$89.

Comment

Working...
                              X