BCBG Footwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCBG Footwear

Saw some nice ones at Tangs Level 2or3!! Any cotter owns any BCBG flats?? Any raves??

i think this looks cool!! But only saw it online... don't know if Sg have this..

Comment

Elfine, I saw this at Hue Scotts yesterday. It comes in pink, blue and beige, not sure about the colour you posted here.

Comment

How much is it dear Queenie?? I want to check it out!!
        The color of the one i posted is suppose to be mint, but i wonder how their mint look like irl.. HAHA

Thankss!!

Comment

lookin for this pair!

i'm looking for this pair, has any one seen it in Sg stores?
          I found this off 6pm.com

Comment

elfine, i saw that at the bcbg boutiques. but i didnt look at the price though

Comment

thanks! I'll go check em out

Comment

BCBGirls

Does anyone know where I can get this brand of shoes in Sg? Or are they available at BCBG Max azria? Hopefully the price range as well. Thanks in advance.
                Last edited by taleyn; 07-07-2006, 11:59 PM.

Comment

I loveee BCBGirls shoes! super fun,super sexy heels hehe
                  I usually look for them online but I've seen it at Metro Paragon (and maybe Tangs,can't recall) as well.

Comment

You can find them over at Tangs and Co (Ngee Ann City Branch). I am a big fan too. Price range is 199 and above.

Comment

I agree their shoes are absolutely lovely! Wanting they so much. Still a student so the price kills. Been ogling at a beautiful pair of silver wedges from bcbgirls. Are they comfortable to start with?

Comment

They are pretty comfy, infact I am very surprised how comfy they are even after a few hours of walking around in them

Comment

I believe HUE does carry this brand too yeah? I got mine biro at a discount last year.

Comment

u can try the BCBG Max Azria boutique at paragon...their collection of footwear is wider...or the counter within takashimaya itself

i bought a pair of pink pumps with a bling-bling at the side some time back and i it coz it's comfy and oh-so-chic

Comment

If you travel to USA, you can find BCBGGirls shoes there...easily at any outlet!

When I was in New York last year, I bought 2 pairs of BCBGirls, one at Daffy's (fashion discount outlet, almost everywhere in the city) and one at Target!

The heels are quite high though...

Comment

Working...
                              X