X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh... that's wonderful! happy for you
    have fun, gal! enjoy love...

Comment

but i'm not sure if i'm bringing back love or trouble.

Comment

Oh I remember this shop at Forum. It's just next to Genki Sushi. Their items are so sweet & pretty I find their items are nicer than Furla

Comment

I this brand! The cutest thing is that although it's called my flat in london,it's from new york I think colette is selling it cheaper than buying direct from here though...

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
            So, Colette is doing so well that they have a new shop in Forum? I missed the address part. No wonder the shop looks bigger than the one at Scotts.
            the forum store has been there for the past 2 years. They don't carry the full range of MFIL clothing though. Only some tees, and the bags.

Comment

I like the MFIL tees! But only XL sizes left at the moment.

Comment

Really? And it's beside Genki somemore. I used to frequent Genki but never ever saw the shop. Go figure.

Yes, Colette sells Biru bags too, but at very exorbitant prices.

Comment

Originally posted by slf
                  I like the MFIL tees! But only XL sizes left at the moment.

yah! each time i see a nice tee at colette they'd tell me the M size is all sold out cuz loyal customers will snap up the tees within 2 days upon arrival!

Comment

Just bought a Mety Darmali tote from Colette. Will take a pic of it soon, but its the range where its entirely handmade with beads and stuffs and the sides looks something like this:

I'm loving it to bits!

Comment

Happen to pass by Colette yesterday and one of the bags have my eyes hooked on it. But $500+ Any reviews from those that have already bought the bags? I can't decide and am very broke now.

Comment

anywhere else is selling my flat in london bags besides colette? thx.

Comment

their bags are great looking!!

Comment

MFIL - trixilini

Originally posted by diorprincessz
                            anywhere else is selling my flat in london bags besides colette? thx.
                            recently saw a few bags from my flat in london retailing at trixilini - a girly boutique at mandarin hotel shopping arcade (#3 iirc). but the price tag is certainly

Comment

yep its a cute brand and the bags are lovely!

Comment

Like CaramelGirl, I took the thread topic literally too! Want to dig a hole and bury head in it like ostrich.

The bags are so nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X