Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ailicec
    replied
    I have decided to terminate my locker at my gym.

Anyone knows of any nice gym bags that have a separate shoe compartment? Not those soft ones, but a real bottom compartment with holes. (hope you all can understand what I mean).

Leave a comment:

• juice
    replied
    anyone has the num bag which is white and gold or know anyone keen on selling it? thanks

Leave a comment:

• beatrice_beauty
    replied
    i think gym bag should be most important can be washable as we put all our gym clothes and shoes i think is more hygenie to wash once in a while if not it will stink so far i think nike is good big and roomy and washable and reasonable priced

Leave a comment:

• lil_petals
    replied
    i love sport bags from newurbanmale.. as it has an intergrtaed shoe bag... roomy and stylish...

Leave a comment:

• comet_515
    replied
    nike

I luv sport/gym bags! Especially nike's limited edition range of white and gold and black and gold gym bags. Got mine from taiwan as singapore out of stock. Any one interested in the boston tote/drum bag version of nike's black and gold design can PM me with your highest price. It has only been carried once and still in excellent condition!

Leave a comment:

• jemay
    replied
    Hi there, your thread has been merged.

Leave a comment:

• sleepygal
    replied
    there are a lot of sport bags selling in yahoo auction...
    Last edited by sleepygal; 19-10-2005, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lil_Piggie
    replied
    My gym bag is a Kappa Bowling bag!
    I love it cos it can stuff all my things into it!

Leave a comment:

• diamante
    replied
    my gym bag doesnt need to be a sports brand, it just has to be big for my 1L waterbottle and training shoes..

recentlly just bought this huge tan pvc bag on ebay (us$14) , planning to use it for gym

Leave a comment:

• cakchew
    started a topic Gym / Sports bags

Gym / Sports bags

anyone into sports bags too? pls show ur support and intro in the thread. thanks!
Working...
X