Muji Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muji Bags

Anyone bought Muiji bags from Parco Bugis or junction 8??? Are these bags really made in Japan and are really good in quality?? I am thinking of buying one, but still quite hesitate.
    In fact, I am looking for a a bag that can put in quite alot of things like my textbooks, file, sweater,umbrella, water bottle etc etc.. Many many things... But it must come with a zipper, dun like those without zippers...

Many Many Many Thanks for your suggestions!!
    Last edited by kittysandy; 12-09-2005, 01:17 PM.

Muiji?? I've only heard of Muji

Comment

Yup! The brand name is call Muiji. It's a japanese made products. U can find them in Seiyu. They also sell things like empty bottles, stationery, clothings etc...

Comment

yeah i am alittle too...

new brand?

Comment

Aiyo... It has been around for quite a long time ****... Can find in Seiyu.... Next time you go seiyu do take a look ok??

Comment

Originally posted by kittysandy
            Yup! The brand name is call Muiji. It's a japanese made products. U can find them in Seiyu. They also sell things like empty bottles, stationery, clothings etc...
            I think its called Muji if you are saying that it has been there a while ago and that they sell stationery, clothing and empty bottles IMO.
            Not to mention that both of the places you have mentioned have Muji stores there.

Comment

I have their bags since god knows when. Not totally good quality but still last me for a long time. I'm very tempted to get my friend to buy me some coloured ones in Japan.

Comment

Do you gals have any other recommendation of good lasting bags roomy enough for me to put ALOT ALOT of things??

Comment

try agnes b

note: carrying too heavy isnt good for your back and shoulders

Comment

Project Shop?

Comment

Was thinking of that too with regards to artichoke But the bags can be pricey depending on your budget.

Comment

if u are talking about muji, i think the prices of the bags are on the high side given the design and material...
                        Not too sure if it will last though.. Their designs are simple and classic...

Comment

Hmm... Thanks for your suggestions... Project shop is slightly pricy, but if the quality is really good and lasting, I wouldn't mind paying slightly more. Have u used project shop bags before?

Natnatviv I think the bags at Agnes B is really expensive right???

Comment

My project shop bags last and last. I buy the ones made of canvas instead of the frail looking nylon polyester material. Catch them when they are on sale, some bags were sold very cheaply. I got a tote last year at only $19.90, am happy with the buy.

Comment

my vote goes to lesportsac. we have a thread on it, try doing a search

i have the medium tribeca and it's big enough to stuff my laptop (which is huge :eh: ) & the straps & material is still sturdy enough to hold up. my crumpler's strap came off slightly at the side after i carried my laptop around for less then a day

Comment

Working...
                              X