Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUMFS shoes

Hi,

Anyone bought shoes from KUMFS before? i think they have some pretty shoes there.

http://www.kumfs.com/

I haven't but I do have the intention to. They're really pretty plus they're supposed to be good for the feet. So what not to love (except the price probably).

Comment

i have.
      it's nice. it comes in like extra wide which is what i am.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenofdoom
        i have.
        it's nice. it comes in like extra wide which is what i am.

where did you order it from?
        they do have branches in singapore...Palais Renaissance and Tanglin Mall.

Comment

Very nice!!! Looks a lot like Camper shoes.

Comment

i got it from the palais renaissance shop. last year, around christmas.

the kumfs website says the design is called 'salma'.
            Last edited by thehenofdoom; 06-10-2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

There's a shop in Palais Renaissance and another one in Tanglin Mall. I think the papers just did a feature on the female owner a few days ago.

Comment

Do they give blisters at all ? I am desperately searching for a pair of comfortable shoes. How much do they costs ?

Comment

no blisters. they come in extra-wide. usually i get blisters because shoes are too narrow for the front part of my feet.
                  but the leather starts off a bit hard, and has to be broken in as usual.

i bought it for above two hundred. i can't remember exactly how much, but just somewhat cheaper than a hundred pounds, so, about two hundred and sixty or two hundred and seventy? maybe two hundred and thirty. can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by tamarind
                    Do they give blisters at all ? I am desperately searching for a pair of comfortable shoes. How much do they costs ?
                    a fren bought it online and she said it's comfortable to wear...no blisters for her.

Comment

thehenofdoom, SheSays,
                      Thanks for the info

Comment

I agree. I have two pair of shoes from them - Salma and Tutu. Both are very comfortable, and they did not give any blisters at all even when brand new. I think its because of the fitting and the leather they use as well, very soft.

Comment

I'm interested to get their shoes as I looking for comfy shoes to go to work. Maybe I will visit the store in Tanglin Mail soon but the price is a bit ex.

Comment

Originally posted by juliet
                            I'm interested to get their shoes as I looking for comfy shoes to go to work. Maybe I will visit the store in Tanglin Mail soon but the price is a bit ex.
                            i agree with you...they look oh so pretty....but too expensive.
                            Last edited by sheSays; 11-10-2005, 10:50 AM.

Comment

How to order online ? Their website don't provide oversea delivery, right ?
                              I found a pretty pair on their website, but it is not available in the 2 shops.

Comment

Working...
                              X