GAP.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAP.com

phew. really lemming the GAP trench hobo bags now!! those prices on Yahoo auctions are really high tho are they really sold out in USA?

Originally posted by islande
    phew. really lemming the GAP trench hobo bags now!! those prices on Yahoo auctions are really high tho are they really sold out in USA?

Yeah i bought mine from the site and it's definately cheaper to get them there instead of those horrible auctions. The new summer bags are really cute! You can get cheaper, older designs from Ebay.

Comment

thanks Tricia

Comment

I'm lemming for the hobo bag still. For the longest of time!!!

Comment

wow. lemming is screeaamming now....

anyone wanna do a Gap mini spree?

Comment

Islande, I'm eyeing the pink bag!

Comment

me me me!! GAP is calling out to me but I'll be so broke..... :choice: What is good from GAP? hmmm...

Comment

hmm Pixy i'm just eyeing the hobo bags and the belts! they seem to have pretty nice undies too.

Comment

hey you babes got me lemming for the hobos as well!

Comment

Originally posted by wendee
                    hey you babes got me lemming for the hobos as well!
                    hey wendee, just passing it on! it was jemay and Lolita who were lemming it that caught me on to it too!!

Comment

well i guess the lemmings here are always contagious

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                        hey wendee, just passing it on! it was jemay and Lolita who were lemming it that caught me on to it too!!
                        urgh, lemming still not quelched, might end up going the vpost way if I can't hold out. looks like quite a few people keen on GAP as well huh?

Comment

Ive checked yahoo auctions out and there's one hobo selling for 45 bucks... and the rest are all really expensive..about 75 bucks up. I really like the contrasting colours that those hobos are in.. but do u all think the price is worth it? Hmm.... especially if its cloth and could get dirty easily....I wish they had a white one though, but white isnt practical..sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by lolitapop
                            urgh, lemming still not quelched, might end up going the vpost way if I can't hold out. looks like quite a few people keen on GAP as well huh?
                            me me me!!

Pix - the 45 buck one is dirtied right?

Comment

yea....white spots or something...maybe thats why its so cheap. I like the colours they come in and the fact that it has compartments on the outside... but for the price....sigh. How much would it come up to in SGD?60ish?

Comment

Working...
                              X