• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *faint*
    advertising ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Elektra View Post
      i bought one from nichii in vivocity. i lurve 3/4 sleeves blazer too, it's soOOoo chic.
      I'm looking for one too. I know Topshop has them. Any where else?

Comment

• I actually quite like the whole military blazer thing which is going on, and i've been trying to find a nice simple black one with gold trimmings, but everywhere i go, al the military blazers are really bold and elaborate and jaring, if you get what i mean. I don't need something so eye catching, i'd just like a humble toned down one.

Comment

• Check out forever 21 online cos recently they are having clothing on military theme in mind. Nice jackets...

Comment

• Yes, I agree with u, just ordered these 2 from F21

Comment

• http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...1374&langId=-1

I just bought this cute blazer from miss selfridge. Very flattering =)

Comment

• repeated post
                Last edited by koreanlove; 16-02-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegirlofyours View Post
                  there's a shop at bugis village, 2nd level selling blazers and jackets !
                  from korea, pretty nice!
                  babe i think know which one ure talking abt! not all their stuffs is from korea ***. haha. cos i went to hong kong and seen some being sold there. besides that shop, there r other shops which sells things that they claim to be from korea when it's sold in hong kong like 1/2 or 1/3 of the price! madness. i saw a lacy top sold for $49 in bugis st. i bought it at $16 in hong kong

Comment

• I actually quite like the whole military blazer thing which is going on, and i've been trying to find a nice simple black one with gold trimmings, but everywhere i go, al the military blazers are really bold and elaborate and jaring, if you get what i mean. I don't need something so eye catching, i'd just like a humble toned down one.

... Hi gal, I saw a shop in Square 2 at Novena selling black jacket with gold buttons.. not very loud but I find it very smart looking..and another blue jacket with gold buttons. I tried but they are too small for me. Maybe you can try there
                    Last edited by Slinky; 21-02-2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• My blazer came today! Ordered off gmarket. Omg, the quality is like... It cost me around $35 SGD perhaps?

Actually, they sent me a wrong design - I ordered a one button one but they send me a different design with like 4 buttons, but I am not complaining because the material is fabulous - really thick and heavy, like those they sell at G2000 or shops that do office wear. As for the extra buttons, I can cut them off so it doesn't bother me anyway. The quality is seriously top-notch, especially considering that places like Bugis are selling those low-quality kinds for around the same price.

Okay, actually the real reason I love it is because the inner lining is PURPLE HAHAHA it looks so chio when I fold up the sleeves! Total easter egg, I expected black lining. Although it gets pretty hot if I'm not in an airconditioned place.

I know it's weird but whenever I think about the purple lining I get ridiculously happy. HAHA. Will take a photo of it when I'm not so lazy, I guess.

Comment

• though the weather so hot , blazer is still in fashion

Comment

Working...
                        X