Accessories Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by summerain View Post
    i have "downgraded" and use this clear acrylic to place my earrings & pendants. Dont think i post this before...

Cheap, clear, lotsa compartments, and has a lid to prevent dust from going in!
    that's useful. Can see everything at one glance.
    May I know where you get those?

Are those for bead storage?

Comment

• Seems the above is more for stud earings and beads. Are there any recommendations for earings stand that are not easily dusty? Which place is better to scout for with cheaper prices? Chinatown or far east plaza?

Comment

• babygin, you can try heading to chinatown first... i believe the prices at chinatown are cheaper than those in fep but however fep has more variety.

Comment

• this is how i keep all my flower ties

Comment

• Hi girls, care to share how you store your necklaces ?

Comment

• I usually keep my necklace in individual ziplock bag and pack them all in a box. Ziplock bag is to prevent it getting dusty or colour tarnish.

Comment

• echo_89: i kept mine in those velvet pouches for wrapping jewellery, in boxes (used for rings) given by jewellery shops, or in my jewellery case.

No self advertising or selling in the forum. For personal items sale/swap, please use CozyCot new swap platform!
                Private Spree is prohibited too! All the mentioned will be deleted without notification.

Comment

• i bought those hooks that are meant for clothes and hang all my necklaces there. easily accessible!

Comment

• Hi,
                    I kept reading about being able to find nice earring stand at FEP. But which shop is being referred here? I'm looking for big earring tree type.

Pinkishy,
                    U mention we can get the acrylic earring u stand u got from BKK in Singapore, may I know from where. I tried to PM u but duno how come I cant. How do I enable my PM function?

Thanks!

Comment

• I used to keep all of mine in zip lock bags, in a shoe box. My SO was horrified and bought me a large jewelry box. But it is so full and I need another. I love having a lot of long necklaces. Layering help me feel more sexy!

I really love the attachment where you can buy clear jewelry boxes with drawers. I love the idea that you can see what you have because most of the time, my jewels and accessories help me decide what to wear.

Comment

• My friend gave me an earrings stand and it's very useful. It looks like this but mine is bronze color. It realy helps me be organize with my earrings because before I lose a lot of pairs. Now, I can easily choose which one to use

Comment

• I usually keep my expensive jewellery in boxes for better protection and the rest in ziplog bags so they don't get dusty. I have too many though!

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeyjellybeany View Post
                            My friend gave me an earrings stand and it's very useful. It looks like this but mine is bronze color. It realy helps me be organize with my earrings because before I lose a lot of pairs. Now, I can easily choose which one to use

Wow it looks so organized this way. But this is will not work for me.. I'm so lazy whenever I got home so I just dump my jewelries in a small box

Comment

• 50% Off Luxurious Swarovski Elements Jewellery

PLUS Free Face Spa + Body Massage (worth $460)

Limited time only!

Visit shop: www.OrionCrystalJewellery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X