X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes/heels from Taiwan auction

Anyone buy b4?

Any sites to recommend??

Actually there is already a similar discussion about it in the Apparel section under HK/TW auctions...

Comment

I think its good to split up the thread

Comment

cheap n nice.

i'm a person who is very fussy. I can never find shoes I like here. But I can find so many shoes in TW auction and price is so cheap. Can never find this sort of price in SG.

Comment

but one bad thing is their shoes are really narrow!!

Comment

oh ya it's narrow! which is really good for me!
            cos the shoes that are in singapore are usually too broad for my skinny feet...

Comment

I like the shoes from there!! So pretti n cheap!! :wow: Bt then the main problem is that the size mentioned are different from ours in Singapore, so i dun know which size suits me Anyone kw hw to interpret the sizes? Eg. Taiwan size 38 = Spore size 7 ??

Comment

urmm do u have any specific sites that u are referring to?
                Yes Local 7 = Size 38 = Japanese size 23
                But i think that it largely depends on the manufacturer of the shoes.. Sometimes they can run smaller sometimes bigger. I think it's the draw back that u get when u order things online.
                I ordered from Rebecca and her shoes fits true...

Comment

yah!! Im tinking of ordering from Rebecca 2!! Im confused of so many measurements

thnks Lil_piggie for ur help!!

Comment

Here's the link: http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/rebecca_6101?

Comment

really tempted to get another pair from rebecca...

but i've just got two n i've only got one pair feet...

Comment

I like rebecca shoes. But my feet dont suit those shoes.
                        My feet is slim and flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
                          urmm do u have any specific sites that u are referring to?
                          Yes Local 7 = Size 38 = Japanese size 23
                          But i think that it largely depends on the manufacturer of the shoes.. Sometimes they can run smaller sometimes bigger. I think it's the draw back that u get when u order things online.
                          I ordered from Rebecca and her shoes fits true...
                          hi Lil Piggie, not sure if you will know this, but are rebecca's shoes the same as those found at FEP? I bought a pair like this (http://tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b22402043) at FEP - size 37, and wonder if it will correspond to rebecca's size 23.5.

thanks

Comment

Argh, its been a few days since i transfer the money to Rebecca's paypal account and she had not reply ** yet. So worry nw, summore i did not bid on her auctions , jus dealed *** her privately. Dunno if she is goin to cheat my $$. Anyone encountered this b4?

Comment

femmelaxfactor, don't think rebecca will cheat u.

what i did was to email her after payment and ask her for tracking number.

Then she replied something like thank you but with no tracking number. But she did sent out the package.

I received it about after 7 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X