Why do you love MANGO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you love MANGO?

Is there anyone who isn't into Mango? At least not me...

I mean, there's so many girls who're decked out in ALL mango, errrr... I've always thought there is an unwritten fashion rule that says you shouldn't be dressed in one label from top to toe?
    What's wrong??
    37.14%
    Nah, not me...
    62.86%
    Last edited by daphnee; 18-03-2006, 06:16 AM.

I am not rreally into Mango~ more into Zara~

Comment

Me into NEITHER Mango NOR Zara ... don't want to wear like everyone else *oops* but that doesn't mean I don't step into these shops at all ... sometimes i do give in and join the crowd ... well, if you can't beat them, join them ... hee hee

If I really have to choose between Mango and Zara .. I'd vote for the latter, at least you won't get it at almost EVERY mall in Singapore Island!
      Last edited by chooz; 04-01-2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I'm waiting for the sale to be over.

Comment

I'm more into Zara as well!

Can't seem to find Mango clothes which I like, dunno why. Esp during sale, then the pieces left are usually of poorer quality. One thing I don't really like about Mango is the really thin material they use for most of their tops.

Comment

their slim straight cut jeans are so much better than levis'. Generally their cutting are considered good for the kinda price. the tops are not really worth. yah, the materials they used are so thin. even a normal cotton tee with a little decoration cost $36 when not on sale.

Comment

Really? Their jeans are good? :wow: hmmm... wasn't aware of it as I've never checked them out .. maybe one of these days I should start doing so

Comment

The new range is IN and way prettier than the winter range.

Comment

agree mango jeans fits me fine too.. i've got a few pairs.. i've got chopstick legs so have tried all kinds of jeans & mango fits me fine without burning a hole in my pocket.

Just seen the new range at Centrepoint.. nice! am a fan of mango too cos' they are one of e few brands that offer XS & XXS!

Comment

Hmm.. I've yet to check out the new collection.. How's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                      The new range is IN and way prettier than the winter range.
                      Yay!! Time to do more shopping!!

Comment

ray, me too. but i can still see people snapping things up!

Comment

anyone saw the grey netted baby doll top? thought of buying it but no sure if its nice or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                            ray, me too. but i can still see people snapping things up!

you are one of them!

Comment

clarins, thanks ah. i know that! i hope to see more of the new collection!

Comment

Working...
                              X