Agnes b Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agnes b Bags

I love this agnes b bag .. retailing at S$155 for a small tote & $179 for the bigger one. also found this on ebay going for US$18.99 + US$12 for shipping .. anyone got agnes b bags from ebay before? i do not know if its authentic because the seller is from china .. and knowing that china has so many imitations .. i really cannot be assured that this is authentic .. though the seller said i could return for a full refund if i do not like the bag ..

Last edited by kye; 29-12-2005, 12:11 AM.

this bag looks nice, i looking for something like this too. Do u mind giving me the website?

Comment

Hey Kye,
      that's a lovely colour combi. =)

Agnes B is pretty affordable .
      Not too sure whether the one u're looking at on ebay is authentic..but seriously, u never know.=)
      Maybe some defects somewhere..or maybe even if it's imitation, it's really a good fake sometimes..you can never tell.
      duckiee
      Cozy SuperStar
      Last edited by duckiee; 01-01-2006, 05:24 PM.

Comment

i don't think its authentic at all, real pieces are not that cheap.

Comment

it so cheap manz!! if it authentic is damn worth it ...

Comment

i dont think its authentic too but if it looks as good as the real one why not?

Comment

Agnes B is having 10% off their bags till end Dec.

Comment

Thank you!! I'll take a look around ebay china .. it didnt cross my mind to look there!

Comment

Nice bag! Is it available in Singapore? Interested to get it tooo........... =)

Comment

The real one is .. from Agnes b boutiques. There is one in Raffles City, and another within Isetan Shaw. The colours from the boutique are different .. ie, for this desigh, the handle is in pale yellow .. i think the reason is because this design is their core item (basic) and hence they introduce new colours all the time ..

Comment

I like this bag, but found the price too ex for a simple bag like this...

Wasn't aware that it's their core design. I was browsing through my old magazines from last year, and I saw this bag being featured. I was thinking, this range must be pretty old.

Comment

but if we want order thru the china ebay, how do we pay them?

Comment

I like the zipper, it's in the shape of a star. This bag is hot in Japan and without a doube, they definitely have more colours back in Japan. But to pay so much for a nylon bag, i'd rather get something else.

I think those people in China only accepts money remittence to their account in China. There's a fee depending on which bank. Best to check with the seller? Oh no, this bag is growing on me, again.

Comment

i like this too .. and the bag in ISETAN is so much sweeter than this!! gosh!

Comment

Well just my opinion, if you guys are getting from ebay china, better ask for actual pics of the bags. There is a possibility that the actual bag received might look different.

Comment

Working...
                              X