X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach

Another Coach fan checking in.

That hat is nice! I can visualise it on you!

Black dearie

That is the exact same bag that I'm eyeing. But I like it in red.

Comment

Is that the one Xue was carrying the other day?

Comment

The red is nice but I'll go with the black, it matches with most of my work clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
          The red is nice but I'll go with the black, it matches with most of my work clothes.
          I'm sure black is you! Seeing what you wear + your Gucci, one can guess

Comment

I love the black one too (for practical sake), and in fact have been looking for something like that. But I don't think I can afford an authentic one

Comment

Realised that Coach has brought back some of the classic favourites. Till this day, I'm still carrying this

Comment

It's worth the investment, Von

The leather is easy to maintain. Get a classic design like the tote or the duffle bag, the cost per carry won't be much!

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                  Get a classic design like the tote or the duffle bag, the cost per carry won't be much!
                  Agree!!!

Comment

Hey ladies, I agree. Let me consider the start up cost first :choice:

Comment

But it's worth it right??

The leather is seriously superb :thumps: very very nice to carry!

It's so big and can hold so many things... I even use it as a gym bag and laptop bag in a fix!

V v easy to match as well.

Coach often has sales up to 30% off during end of season. Worth checking out!

I'm using their wallet too. V pretty, though mine is a tad big.

Comment

Hey! I'm after the leather duffle bag too! Hesitated for such a long time and finally when I decided to take the plunge, the SA told me that they have discountinued this line cos that is an very old model. (Just two days ago) BTW, is there a maroon coloured one?

I first saw it 2 years ago. That is considered old?? :huh: Where did you find it, Nic?? Is it still available at the Airport??
                        teiko
                        Cozy Star
                        Last edited by teiko; 11-01-2004, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I used to love coach, the only problem is my bags keep getting scratched cuz i'm always bumping into things and I have long nails. The other thing is that cuz i always buy full leather bags, the coach ones end up being quite heavy after i put all my stuff inside.

Comment

Coach has some beautiful bags this season. What a pity they're so ridiculously overpriced in Singapore. I like this one:

Their soft hobos are nice too, like:

Comment

This patchwork soft hobo is beautiful!
                              Last edited by Glossie; 22-11-2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X