Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought a gallery tote at the HK airport, after conversion is about $710.
    The same bag costs $755 at S'pore DFS (Scotts).

I'm thinking of ordering from the website myself...

Comment

• I just got my Coach?Chelsea Envelope Flap from my sis' friend. She mentioned it's cheaper to get from Canada, but it still cost me S$480, I'm not sure how much it cost here though. Anyway, my question is whether the white one is a pure white or a off-white color? Coz the one I got is off-white, and the website is pure white. :blur: I have no time to head town to check, hence I post my question here. Thanks!
      Last edited by candeecake; 28-11-2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• congrats!!

coach's bags are slightly off-white..not pure white..

Comment

• It's the lighting that gives the illusion that the bags are snow/pure white but they are really kinda off-white irl. Though that doesn't mean that the white bags aren't lovely all the same coz i'm loving mine hobo muchos

The only pure white bag that i've seen was the Coach Soho Large Ski Hobo and that's really snowy white pretty. Didn't really hold it but it looks quilted somehow and so so gorgeous :D

Comment

• anyone knows how much does this retail? is it cheaper to get from the duty-free at the airport? was wondering whether it is cheaper to get it in bbk or taiwan due to the tax refund.

Comment

• Thanks, whitefrost and gwennie!

Comment

• Just for info:
                Coach Changi Airport is having 30% off for selected items..Those with airport pass get extra discount.

Comment

• Coach has annual sales similar to this right? Do you know usually which period?

Comment

• went to scotts dfs yest to look at coach and the limited edition tote i was eyeing was on sale! less 30% and i got additional 15% off the discounted price. paid 500+ only, orginal $905.

Comment

• :wow: that's such a good deal!
                      which bag did u buy?

Comment

• hihi

how did u get the additional 15%?

Comment

• my sister just went down to dfs this afternoon, coach is confirm having sale...30% and some of the item even 50%.
                          bought the sling bag for my mum for $590 in October, but now after discount(30% and then 15%) is only $350 only....*** ***!!! really heart pain!!!

But will be going down again cos thinking of getting another sling bag for myself....

Comment

• when does the sales end?

Comment

• hi jessie, did ask the SA but she also dunno....think must act fast...

most probably going down tomorrow...

Comment

• hi, how did u gals get the additional 15%? DFS card?

Comment

Working...
                                X