No announcement yet.

Tailors to alter clothes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any tailor to recommend in hougang/ sengkang area? just need some basishortening and tightening done on a denim mini . dont wish to pay too much though

Comment

• Has anyone tried getting a t-shirt altered? I'm sick of those Giordano ones that keep bunching around my waist, so I'm getting it shortened. I was quoted $5, but that's kinda steep for a $12 t-shirt. I may have to do it though, can't seem to find t-shirts of a good length anymore.

Comment

• hi, has anyone tried 'snip n mend' at far east plaza before? would appreciate some reviews please. i am looking for a good tailor to alter my coat. thanks.

Comment

• Can i hace Ivan's address one more time?
          Which level of FEP is he in and what's the name of the shop?

thanks.

Comment

• Can anyone help to direct me to Clancy's?
            1) TEL
            2) Address

Comment

• I'm looking for a cheap and good tailor at far east plaza to alter the length of my trackpants. Cos i have like 3 brand new ones to alter. Clancy quote me $6, which i think is ridiculously high! I usually got my jeans alter at only $3 at bugis market / army market. And my mum can do it too. Just that i don't wanna trouble her. $6 is far too ex.

Does anyone knows how much Michelle's charge?

Comment

• i want to alter my boot-cut jeans into striaght or slim cut....is it possible?

anyone know whether there is any good tailor in toa payoh area?

Comment

• Originally posted by DT_Meanie
                  Can anyone help to direct me to Clancy's?
                  1) TEL
                  2) Address
                  tel : 67386971
                  add : FEP 4th floor.. cant remember unit no but its a few unit away from 77th street

Comment

• I just bought a Mango off-white 3/4 pants.
                    Am wearing size 38 but it's kind of loose everywhere.
                    Just wondering is it possible to alter the sides to make it more fitting.
                    Asked mum but she says it's impossible to do this kind of alteration.

So can it be done?

Comment

• should be able to .. the tailor will unpick fm the back seam IIRC .. i ever asked a tailor before ..

Comment

• Thanks Kye.

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good tailor in the east? Near parkway parade if possible? I just need to shorten some skirts. Thank yew!

Comment

• i just had to share this!! i took a HUGE risk after hearing all the raves about clancy's and brought my roland mouret galaxy dress to be altered into something more "form-fitting". *GASPS* they did such a wonderful job im bringing my antik denim jeans there next!!

Comment

• is it possible to add an extra lining to a skirt tats v "transparent"?? ..bought a white skirt thats quite transparent..but i like the design n cut ***..wondering if its possible to add the inner lining..hmm..

Comment

• hi gal, it is possible.
                                but has to be careful with the lining you are sewing on to it. must be complementary, else it might look weird.

Originally posted by donggua23
                                is it possible to add an extra lining to a skirt tats v "transparent"?? ..bought a white skirt thats quite transparent..but i like the design n cut ***..wondering if its possible to add the inner lining..hmm..

Comment

Working...
                                X