Clear All

• Originally posted by July View Post
    my bro manage to help me buy this bracelet from london

Nice gift from ur bro !!
    thats so sweet!
    love to own one too

Comment

• Originally posted by efarabella View Post
      You may wanna go to Bagspa Hope it helps!
      will be sure to check it out, thanks!

Comment

• My wallet edge is peeling off and I have been using the wallet for less than a year. Quality is really lousy comparing to loewe.

I'll never buy miumiu again!

Comment

• ROYAl IMPERIAL Bird's Nest offers wholesale prices of best quality, whole pieces, cleaned
          and well-processed bird's nest for our customers in Singapore.
          Tested in Singapore lab for its authentication and being 100% organic, with NO artificial
          and chemical additives.

Recent Studies have shown that Edible Bird's Nest, other than having natural nutrients,
          minerals and antioxidants, it also possesses Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) that stimulates
          the growth of skin and they are able to stimulate cell regeneration, tissue growth,
          accelerate body metabolism, promote healing of wounds, scars and also strengthen oxygen
          affinity in cells and resist ageing. This will fortify the immunity of the body and increase
          resistance of the body towards damage caused by X-rays and other radiation, making
          Bird's Nest,the most holistic health and beauty product for modern living.

Would you Like to obtain Anti-Aging and Beautiful Skin in just 6 weeks?

By consuming 2 tablespoons of bird nest daily, a box of 1 Tael (37.5gm) of ROYAL IMPERIAL
          Bird's Nest will last you over 6 weeks.

Daily Cost ~ only $3- $4 per day

Forego your daily cup of coffee/ tea/ beauty & skin supplements for just 2-3 tablespoons of
          ROYAL IMPERIAL Bird's Nest today
          and
          Experience the Difference, TRY IT NOW!

For more information, visit us @ Royal Imperial Bird's Nest ? Royal Food for the Imperial Family Royal Imperial Bird's Nest or contact us at
          [email protected] / Office: 6526-0256/ 8522 0712

Make your order today and mention 'cozycot' to obtain a $10 voucher with
          FREE delivery, right to your doorstep.....

Comment

• Hi Awesome ladies of Cozycot,

I'm conducting a little research here for my school project on the pre-loved luxury online shopping. The project to create a store/website to find out what sellers and buyers are looking for when comes to pre-loved luxury shopping. I'll appreciate anyone here can help fill up the form for a few minutes. Thank you..

The link is here. Online pre-loved luxury shopping survey on Singaporean ladies

xoxo
            Chrissy

Comment

• hey all.. its gonna be first miu miu... and planning a trip to UK... do u all think the model Miu miu vitello lux bag still exists or discontinued? Which shop in london is it cheap to get it? How much can i save if i get it in london & not sg? any kind souls can help me? Or for a newbie which bag shud i get as my first miu miu ? Hard to find d price list in google.. how much does matelasse wallet/bag cost in uk? any1 who went there recently can help on this?

Comment

• pinkmiumiu, london is ex to get these bags. I was comparing Chanel and it is at least couple of hundreds more than when buying from EU countries!

would it be possible to drop by some other Europe countries, like Paris or Germany? It will be much cheaper!!

Comment

Working...
                X