Gucci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jollydolly View Post
    hi, I'm really eyeing at this wallet and my SO thinks it's nice too!

Will this ever be on sale?

is the white one nicer or the pink one?

Thanks!
    I will prefer the white one.. nicer than the pink IMO...

Comment

• Originally posted by jollydolly View Post
      hi, I'm really eyeing at this wallet and my SO thinks it's nice too!

Will this ever be on sale?

is the white one nicer or the pink one?

Thanks!
      I thought the brown colour is the classic range?? I have the 1st one in brown color. White gets dirty easily and the pink does not look so "9 kan" IMO.
      Last edited by porcelet; 18-02-2007, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• yesh, brown belong to the classic range.. but that doesn't not mean non-classic are always not sale.. some brown classic are not sales sometimes if it not that popular...

Comment

• Is Gucci cheaper in France or Italy? How much cheaper compared to prices in Singapore? TIA!

Comment

• any idea hw much they selling.. ?

Comment

• Its cheaper in Italy as it orgins from there...

Not so sure how much cheaper...

Comment

• aiko_meimei: i just bought the wallet but without the charm. it's $490 so i guess it approximately $100 more for the charm?!

Comment

• Originally posted by joyzz View Post
                  aiko_meimei: i just bought the wallet but without the charm. it's $490 so i guess it approximately $100 more for the charm?!
                  Oic... thanks thanks.. going to buy for myself... ~~ cause i love de butterfly~~

Comment

• Hello people, I am going to ask a silly question.
                    I'll be going to bangkok in a couple of weeks time. Wld like to ask if Gucci is cheaper in the boutiques there as compared to Singapore ?

Comment

• Alphine- Branded stuff are actually more expensive in Bangkok. but you can buy yours at the airport when you are leaving S'pore. I think you can avoid the 5% GST when you buy your Gucci stuff at DFS during departure.

Aiko - i like the Gucci cruise collection too! i checked them out at Gucci yesterday. the wallet that you posted is selling at $540. I am also very tempted to get one.

Comment

• http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/u...182_F40IZ_9690

I like this one. But can't find it at the paragon Gucci outlet.

Comment

• Perhaps, you can try to seek help from the SA.... Write down the item number and give it to the SA...

Comment

• i like this one.. ayone own it?

Comment

• I bought my Pink wallet with the butterfly charm from the cruise collection already. got the last piece from the Taka outlet. love love love it!

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/u...183_F40IZ_9690

Comment

• kab, how much did you pay for the lovely wallet? It's very sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X