• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Shoes Did You Buy Today?

new shoes!

glitter grey suede flats

novo brown pumps

got attracted to the cut-out heart

wicked_soot, does the grey shoes come in black color? And what is the damage for both shoes?

Comment

i like the novo shoes with the heart. <3

Comment

thehenofdoom

princessy
        the grey shoes i got someone to bring it back from japan.. SGD30
        the novo one is 49.90

Comment

Didn't manage to score any shoes from the 9.90 section at Mondo so I popped by C&K and spotted these! I'm now wondering whether I should get the white one too.

Comment

Love both your shoes wicked_soot

enchante very Victorian feel. Nice.

These are the ballet flats I got a few days ago. Trendyzone FEP at $23.90.

Comment

im looking for these jellies, looked all over BV last nite but cant find.. anyone knows where i can find these?

http://pics.livejournal.com/booyouu/pic/0001cr5h

Comment

mango tea those jellies hougang central have, its along the row of shop houses between hougang plaza and hougang mall, they are selling 9.90 but looks possibly like size limited when I pass by there aren't many shoes at the moment hmmm

Comment

Comment

snowy, the first pair of black heels look a lot like a pair of Jimmy Choo that I'm eyeing.

http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/Product...roductID=39845

I bought a pair of silver heels to go with my wedding gown. Also a pair of black heels that might possibly be worn with my evening gown.

Comment

snowy, I love your second pair. Gorgeous colour!! Very pretty cutting too

babyflite, I love the diamonites... so shiny and absolutely glam. Do post photos of you in your wedding gowns and shoes when the big day arrive for us to see ok, we are all so happy for you.

Comment

babyflite, the heels are so nice. The 2 pair looks similar but mine is cheaper version, haha, it is slightly thicker than Jimmy Choos.

Thanks Nixxy

Comment

snowny: i love the second pair hun! :wow: where did you get them from? how much?

Comment

Nixxy, I love bling bling heels, just need more occasions to wear them. And I definitely will post wedding pics when the time comes.

Snowy, cheaper version is good! I wish we had good cheap shoes in Australia. Unfortunately what is considered cheap over here will still set you back almost $100. Even VNC shoes are like AU$60 here!

Comment

There are cheap shoes in Australia, really, in lots of variety unlike Singapore where everybody wears the same thing!! Factory outlets especially, there are usually left over stocks for size 5 or 6. Perfect for me, hee!! I also think clothes I buy here is so much more worth it than buying back in Singapore. Got some pretty nice shorts for only $9 at DFO which will probably cost me $30 over back in Singapore.

Comment

Working...
                              X