What Shoes Did You Buy Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ginwong View Post
    niuniu1975 i love ur shoes buy!!!! hows the price for the 1st pair?
    Hi ginwong Thanks. I paid HK330, about SGD60plus.

Comment

• [QUOTEniuniu1975, i like the one with pearls and the patent purple leather pumps which you bought! [/QUOTE]

Thanks crystalbelle

Comment

• niuniu1975: love ur 1st pairs!! designs r unique

Comment

• Originally posted by girlgirl17 View Post
          tiffy, congrats!
          Originally posted by scarlet135
          sunkisstiffy, congrats babe.. really look v nice...
          thank you girls!

Originally posted by crystalbelle View Post
          sunkisstiffy, i like your shoes!! The height is just nice... is this shoe comfortable or hard??
          thank you!
          it's not really hard, i have yet to wear them for few hours, so can't comment if they are really comfy. but based on a few minutes wear, they are comfy!

xiaomantou
          : i like your wedges!! the colour is pretty!

Comment

• Comment

• Niu niu , your shoes are really unique . I like the 1st pair , the pearl ones and the rhinestone studded heeled ones best ! Pray tell , how much does eac pair cost on average . Shoes in sg are so $$$$

Sunkisstiffy Lovely mules , velvet ?

How many pair of shoes do u girls own on average . I like to buy and then " save for an occasion " and bu she de wear sometimes.... lol

Here's my latest buy - Topshop booties

Comment

• the purple & blue flats are cute! where r they from?

Originally posted by bachie View Post
                Shoes that I bought over these few weeks

http://bachieboo.blogspot.com/2009/1...out-shoes.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Renie View Post
                  the purple & blue flats are cute! where r they from?
                  Thanks Renie.

They're from Mad About Shoes. They have an outlet in Hougang Mall and Toa Payoh Central. Each pair is going at $23.90. Currently on promotion - 20% off first pair and 30% off second pair. They're comfortable to the max. I'm considering to get their grey and black pairs too

Comment

• piccolina: omg! the boots from the first pic looks so so to me, but when i saw the pics where you model, they look so pretty!!
                    did you buy from local top shop or online? how much?

regarding my shoes, yep, something like velvet/suede material.
                    i have no idea how many pairs of shoes i have, i just buy them as and when there is one pair which will catch my attention!
                    of course, not too pricey! i am not the type who will spend alot on shoes, because it make me feel like stepping and trashing money to places like toilet/mud/dirt etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by piccolina View Post
                      Niu niu , your shoes are really unique . I like the 1st pair , the pearl ones and the rhinestone studded heeled ones best ! Pray tell , how much does eac pair cost on average . Shoes in sg are so $$$$
                      Thanks piccolina

I love the 1st pair too, the design is really unique! I paid about SGD60 for the pearl ones and SGD100 for the rhinstones. I bought it at Taipei "xin guang san yue" departmental store. Guess the shoes price over there are almost the same as Singapore, but if the design is unique, I dun mind paying

Thanks July.

Comment

• i believe the grey would be nice too~

aiya the location is abit off for me

Originally posted by bachie View Post
                        Thanks Renie.

They're from Mad About Shoes. They have an outlet in Hougang Mall and Toa Payoh Central. Each pair is going at $23.90. Currently on promotion - 20% off first pair and 30% off second pair. They're comfortable to the max. I'm considering to get their grey and black pairs too

Comment

• Sunkisstiffy - Thanks . Looks better in real because pictures don't do justice to the shiny shiny leather and gold tone hardware .They cost around $200 sgd with the F3 (10% for topshop members ) discount card . Got them from local topshop at ION . I tend to be sucker for nice heels , wedges since i am rather petite !

Your suede mules are lovely , but try not to get them wet . If it's suede quite high maintainence!

Niu niu1975- yeah really unique , the joy is in buying as well , not just wearing !! The rhinestone ones & pearl ones really nice , are they stable / comfy to walk in ?

Comment

• Comment

• sunkisstiffy, for the Lavena Shoes, does the actual shoes fit your feet? I am still afraid to get shoes online. Cos I find that the size table doesn't really tally with my own size conversion, especially the Taiwan shoes table.

Like for me is 37, and it should be 5.5. But a lot of conversion tables don't reflect this. So I don't know whether to choose their 5.5 or to choose their 37.

Would like to know if the cutting is bigger or smaller. Cos I am forever buying the wrong size, and always must exchange. (Online cannot exchange.)

Comment

• niuniu1975, your first pair has such a unique design! and the 4th pair seems to glow in the dark!

tiffy, i think i saw that pair before and love it as well. too bad my feet cant take peep-toe designs

Comment

Working...
                                X