What Shoes Did You Buy Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi deebz,

cutesygirl shipped to singapore? and their sizes run true?

Comment

• feliza4444 very nice coach flips, i have a weakness for better quality flips, somehow looks less sloppy

deebz, very good buys at great prices

pinkydots, very sweet

Comment

• loves: Thanks! I get what you mean. Intending to wear to beaches and suppers! Haa!

Comment

• Originally posted by pobell View Post
          hi deebz,

cutesygirl shipped to singapore? and their sizes run true?
          Hi pobell,

Search for ray's posts. IIRC, she said the sizes run true. And she adjusts the size according to the height of the shoes.

Comment

• thx Glossie

Comment

• Originally posted by Glossie View Post
              Hi pobell,

Search for ray's posts. IIRC, she said the sizes run true. And she adjusts the size according to the height of the shoes.
              yes it does. i am a size 39, i ordered 8.5 for their heels. yeap. 8 for their flats. their shoes are similar to gojane's but cheaper.

Comment

• kind devil: you mean you got different sizes for each foot for that pair of shoe? and the people at the cashier didn't know? nice shoes btw, remind me of my own zipper shoes:

Comment

• Move aside Christian Louboutin! Loubs are lovely but I can't wear them for too long. Think they don't really suit my broad feet.

My latest LoVe, they make the most comfortable shoes and I love the shoe box - extremely sturdy and it even has a leather tab for pulling the box open. Small things like this just appeal to me. This pair is similar to my Magnolia flat sandals except they're wedges and best of all it offers quality without obvious logos

I'm eyeing another pair from them but I think I better stop at 2 pairs this month. Hopefully will be able to update this thread with the ones I'm eyeing soon.
                  Last edited by loves; 28-05-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Loves,

What is the damage? Be the way, where did you get it from? Thanks.

Comment

• loves , gorgeous shoes!!!

Comment

• wenlee they're LV, i got them from the NAC branch

thanks alyssasara
                        Last edited by loves; 28-05-2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deebz View Post
                          i really like the pink one, helps that i love pink to bits. lol. oh, pretty handmade shoes! how much is each from fabricinks?
                          This design that I chose cost $32.90. If I don't request for add on i.e. ribbons, then it will just be $29.90. Hope that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by xiaoqiiiii View Post
                            kind devil: you mean you got different sizes for each foot for that pair of shoe? and the people at the cashier didn't know? nice shoes btw, remind me of my own zipper shoes:
                            haha. all the shoes were tugged in a corner and there is this odd size pair, which is also the only flawless pair. so i just took it! the SA knows there is this odd pair out there but the cashier didnt check. i guess they couldn't be bothered either. i think i gotta put on double layer of the foot petals on my left shoe though. its sorta loose.

ur shoes are cute! i like the way the zip runs all the way to the back of the shoe and looks as though ur feet went thru the opening of the zip. if u get what i mean.

Comment

• i got these Chloes last weekend. i've been lusting after them for 6 months and my fiance bought them for me

Comment

• red maryjanes! lovely

Comment

Working...
                                X