No announcement yet.

Clothing: What did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bebe84:nice nice~~~which online shop you buy from? mind to share?

Comment

Thank u Peigirlgirl!
      Shoe is from local spree, bought from taiwan spree. (Dupin)
      Yellow Dress is from www.twfashion.blogspot.com
      Third and fourth item is also from local spree, the spree is still ongoing! (Mishop)
      Last dress is from Closet Affair, FEP

Comment

zara i agree with buns, hope you will shop and post soon! i like seeing posts from you all

octobreprincess thank you sweetie, post your dresses for us to see too k

Bebe84 nice things you bought~ the green and yellow dress is very fresh and sweet

Comment

bebe: i love the dress! do they still have stock for that?? i miss FEP....stupid friggin' exams

sweetgal: hahah....sure thing....will post soon once i go back in action

Comment

couldnt resist and got this silk dress too no more shoes for me i love the backless detail, on seam pockets, print and color, vintagy look.... i was looking at it for a few days obsessively then hubby insisted i get it if not i will complain endlessly and regret if it gets sold out. even threatened me and said he would buy it if i didnt

Geren Ford halter silk dress

Comment

sweetgal, your hubby is one rare "species" of man... how I wish my hubby will insist & resort to threatening me if I don't buy the stuffs I am lemming...

Comment

sweetgal, my gosh, yr hubby is sooo sweet!! hehe.. he must understand u really well..
                and that is a very pretty dress, great choice!

Comment

sephirias: i think you're right, i checked the materials used for both the double u neck and the slim cut versatile dress and they are both cotton spandex jersey (95% combed cotton / 5% Spandex construction). gah. the snugness will make me too self conscious of my body.

bunbungirl: not yet! have been avoiding fep because i will be tempted to spend more money when i'm there

sweetgal: another one! my bf will do the same thing too, except the threatening to buy it for me himself if i don't get it alone or with him bit. instead he will say, don't come crying to me if you later want it but it's out of stock anyway, i want your opinion. i'm spoilt for choice. which color should i get for this? i'm thinking either creme, cranberry, or coral. the coral colour doesn't look good in the picture but i think the model in the video clips wore that colour and it looked different there, very sweet. black is a no as it's too common, and white is sort of translucent. i quite like the colour forest too.

Comment

i like cranberry, lemon & light blue

Comment

zara: which dress u referring to?

Comment

duckiee: yeah the lemon and light blue do look fab in the photographs.. but i don't know if i should follow the colours shown in the photos (which might be affected by flash, lighting etc) or the colour palette under the photos. which is the REAL shade?

Comment

xiaoqiiiii i went to view the multiple ways to wear the dress too after seeing sephiras's post. i like lemon, cream and the colour the model wore in the clip! there's a nice slate colour for the pencil cut one which i love too!

Comment

bebe: oh...the houndstooth tube dress from FEP....do they still have stock? TIA!

Comment

the 15 in one American apparel dress is reall pretty. but too bad is too big.. thinking of getting it altered.. but a little lazy to do so.. i thought XS will be too small... but i was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X