Japanese OL (Office Lady) Look/Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese OL (Office Lady) Look/Fashion

I believe a lot of cotters here are working in an office... I always like the way Japanese OL dress themselves up and I believe many cotters do love and may be already dressing like one...

The Question is where do you usually get clothes (GG5?) to get that look?

We can share the names of boutiques or Japanese magazines that inspired here

Enjoy

Buy from Japanese website.

http://gw.tv/fw/shop/pc/index02020200.html

These brands are also available in China main city. But Japanese cut don't come with L size.

Comment

Hmm.... have you got from them before personally? Thank you for sharing

If any cotters, happen to dress like an OL for work on any day... please do post the pics so that we can all go :wow: over it

Comment

I have always love the Japanese OL look, its so classic. And the colors are often light pastels.

Comment

I love it too, but they wear bright colors and dare to match but normally for what I have seen OL in CBD area, majority will follow the trend... not greatly play with bright colors including myself...

I find myself weird if i play with bright colors

Comment

Originally posted by Princessy_Love View Post
            Hmm.... have you got from them before personally? Thank you for sharing

If any cotters, happen to dress like an OL for work on any day... please do post the pics so that we can all go :wow: over it

Yes, i do get from the website. Quality good but ex.

Comment

dang its all in jap :S

Comment

Great site! But which is the Japanese OL look? Some clothes are too cutesy.. I like the browsing-by-floor concept. I see some gorgeous work bags and quirky casuals :wow:

Comment

Buy CanCam or JJ from Kino, Jap Mag that tells u all about Jap OL fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wny View Post
                    Buy CanCam or JJ from Kino, Jap Mag that tells u all about Jap OL fashion.
                    i read Rayli magazine for Japanese fashion. It is a China magazine. They got website also.

Comment

I read JJ or Classy (same publisher) mags from Japan. Classy is the big sister of JJ

Comment

Thanks, sn0wny and reverof Get the idea now - I always associated Japanese fashion with streetwear only

Comment

From what i saw in Japanese OL, can mix-match Ness, GG5, Southhaven to get similar look ***.

But some of the design very unique, Japanese fashion tends to be more sweet and the model match with a lot of accessories.

i just bought this from Japanese website.

http://voi.0101.co.jp/voi/webcatalog...&pno=03&ino=01

Comment

Great Blouse!!! Sure will look sweet on you

Comment

Originally posted by reverof
                              i just bought this from Japanese website.

http://voi.0101.co.jp/voi/webcatalog...&pno=03&ino=01
                              reverof, I've got something similar to this! Bought it from a shop at Far East called Kimchi Girl I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X