Online Office clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imperfection23 View Post
    Hii socks! Saw your review on the other thread and I REALLY love the boudoir top! they paired it perfectly well with that green skirt! good buy!! you should show us a pic of you wearing it sometime

Cc or fp... that's a tough one! I started with cc so I guess I prefer it? Somehow I find the interface more sleek and pretty

Btw... I love vero moda!! when I was in germany I went to their shop almost daily la. Their designs are really pretty but sometimes i think the fabric can be disappointing.. haha.

thanks imperfection23! Yup, that's a lovely top indeed but have yet to wear it. I asked them about the green skirt too! Haha.. Unfortunately, they didn't bring it in as they inquired with their Korean supplier on the sizing and the hip sizing for that piece was rather small. If you like quality clothes, you can check out their site

I absolutely agree with you on cc's more eye-pleasing interface! Infact, I've only registered with cc not too long ago, have only been a browser here before that.

haha.. you went to their boutique everyday? yes, they do have pretty designs. so far, I've ordered about 4-5 pieces of their clothes and the quality for 1 wasn't as expected. after that, I'll usually zoom in on their pics and try to scrutinise the quality/make , though this may not exactly help. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by socks View Post
      thanks imperfection23! Yup, that's a lovely top indeed but have yet to wear it. I asked them about the green skirt too! Haha.. Unfortunately, they didn't bring it in as they inquired with their Korean supplier on the sizing and the hip sizing for that piece was rather small. If you like quality clothes, you can check out their site

I absolutely agree with you on cc's more eye-pleasing interface! Infact, I've only registered with cc not too long ago, have only been a browser here before that.

haha.. you went to their boutique everyday? yes, they do have pretty designs. so far, I've ordered about 4-5 pieces of their clothes and the quality for 1 wasn't as expected. after that, I'll usually zoom in on their pics and try to scrutinise the quality/make , though this may not exactly help. haha
      haha it's okay la midi skirts are so in fashion now anyway, you can easily get one from a spree/blogshop! btw with your height, you definitely can rock that look! thanks for the recommendation, i'll check them out, maybe even get that top you showed!

YES cc is more pleasing to the eye! plus i like that when i hit reply, they show the previous posts below the reply box so i don't need to try to recall who said what while being stuck in the reply box, like over in fp.

anyway! thought i would share my (office) outfit of the day a few days ago with everyone!

Dress: Corporatelookbook Belt: Charles & Keith

PS: someone should start a outfit of the day thread!

Comment

haha it's okay la midi skirts are so in fashion now anyway, you can easily get one from a spree/blogshop! btw with your height, you definitely can rock that look! thanks for the recommendation, i'll check them out, maybe even get that top you showed!

YES cc is more pleasing to the eye! plus i like that when i hit reply, they show the previous posts below the reply box so i don't need to try to recall who said what while being stuck in the reply box, like over in fp.

anyway! thought i would share my (office) outfit of the day a few days ago with everyone!
        Dress: Corporatelookbook Belt: Charles & Keith

PS: someone should start a outfit of the day thread!
        haha.. sometimes, it's not a bed of roses to be tall.

yup, I do feel that fp gives me a headache at times. also, everything looks so cluttered and cramped together.

how's the stuff from Corporatelookbook? Yes, you can start the thread! Outfit of the day or look of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by socks View Post
          haha.. sometimes, it's not a bed of roses to be tall.

yup, I do feel that fp gives me a headache at times. also, everything looks so cluttered and cramped together.

how's the stuff from Corporatelookbook? Yes, you can start the thread! Outfit of the day or look of the day
          I have 2 dresses from them now and ermm another one coming on the way! LOL. Both that I have are of good quality, I was surprised in fact. One was thick cotton, slightly stretchy with a free belt, and the one that I featured above is soft lycra! It's easy for me to compare their stuff cos their model is around my size (158cm, UK6-. They have larger sizes sometimes too, otherwise it's mostly free sized.

OKAY shall start it!! But you must post too ok HAHA so paiseh if no one participates!

Comment

• Just realized that there is a "What are you wearing today?" thread already! but no one's talking..

Comment

Just realized that there is a "What are you wearing today?" thread already! but no one's talking..
              Oh yes, I checked and saw the thread! Haha.. The response is pretty poor for it too.. Guess we'll have to abandon this idea

Comment

• Ladies...u might want to check this out.. Coco Nicolette from FB. Having 15% till 8 Nov for all office clothing.

Comment

• hmm strange I posted something here yest but somehow it got deleted... how come ah..

Comment

• Hi Ladies,

I'm new here. Please pardon me if this is not the right thread to post.

I'm currently located in Germany, and my friends normally get me to send them clothes 'cos brands like H&M and Vero Moda go on sales after each season, and H&M Germany's variety is different from those in SG. On average, dresses cost SGD35-40 after shipping.

Is this a good deal in your opinions? 'cos I noticed H&M is rather costly in Singapore.. dresses normally about SGD49 - 69?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedHairGirl View Post
                      Hi Ladies,

I'm new here. Please pardon me if this is not the right thread to post.

I'm currently located in Germany, and my friends normally get me to send them clothes 'cos brands like H&M and Vero Moda go on sales after each season, and H&M Germany's variety is different from those in SG. On average, dresses cost SGD35-40 after shipping.

Is this a good deal in your opinions? 'cos I noticed H&M is rather costly in Singapore.. dresses normally about SGD49 - 69?
                      Yes, even for brands like Mango and Zara, it was cheaper when i went to spain (even after currency conversion). Maybe cos there are even higher end brands there.

Comment

• I recently bought an office dress from graceislove.com. Bought the Beata waist belt dress in mint green. The quality is good (got full lining and quite thick), so although a bit more pricey than other blogshops but i think worth for the material and the colour is unique also. Thinking whether to get the jacket in pink / black hehe.

Comment

• I think Coco Nicolette is nice.. as they have a mixture of Korean design for work dress and casual. Korean dress selling at Far East is almost 150 ++ , personally i think is not too worth if you *** gonna wear the pcs of dress less than twice a mth... so *** well get something affordable and nice from blogshop, but u gotta know your measurement well ... they are having 15% discount currentyly if i am not wrong.

Comment

• sartorialsplendour.com

now on sale too
                            Last edited by zinky; 21-04-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• AsianKoreanfashion.com is quite good,they ship fast
                              Last edited by marry; 11-02-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone bought from Dressabelle? I heard their sizes run a little small so I'm unsure whether to buy from them

Comment

Working...
                                X