A question of support - Bra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question of support - Bra

Hello all, do any of you know where to find this type of bra or if it even exists? I need a strapless bra to accomodate a DEEP PLUNGE neckline.

I know there's always the option of those stickers, but those don't give much support nor oomph, which is what I need for this dress I'm eyeing. TIA!

wacoal has some deep plunging strapless bras for oomph, u might wanna go look see if they have what they're looking for

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

wacoal has some deep plunging strapless bras for oomph, u might wanna go look see if they have what they're looking for
      Hmm, I've never really looked at Wacoal bras before...now may be a good time to start. THanks!

Comment

Re: A question of support

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Hello all, do any of you know where to find this type of bra or if it even exists? I need a strapless bra to accomodate a DEEP PLUNGE neckline.

I know there's always the option of those stickers, but those don't give much support nor oomph, which is what I need for this dress I'm eyeing. TIA!
        Pan, how plunging is it? If it's not plunging all the way to the stomach, maybe you can try those clip-in-front kind. I saw one in BLUSH! which has 2 hooks which you can choose to clip on. you can adjust the cleavage by choosing which hook to clip to.... Maybe you can check thouse out.

Comment

Originally posted by "Riverie"

Pan, how plunging is it? If it's not plunging all the way to the stomach, maybe you can try those clip-in-front kind. I saw one in BLUSH! which has 2 hooks which you can choose to clip on. you can adjust the cleavage by choosing which hook to clip to.... Maybe you can check thouse out.
          Aha! Sounds just like what I need! Are the hooks discreet? And is it a strapless bra?

Comment

Originally posted by Riverie
            Aha! Sounds just like what I need! Are the hooks discreet? And is it a strapless bra?
            I can't remember because it's some time ago....not even sure if it's still in stock. Maybe you can swing by Blush! tomorrow and check it out. =)

Comment

heh heh deep plunge neckline!! Interesting...Pan, wear it to our next gathering....yheeeeee :wink:

Comment

Just thought I'd update you all on my search and share this little shop I found....well, I got my strapless, low-cut bra, very similar to what Riv was describing, the one at Blush, ie. with a clasp fastening at the front, instead of a panel of fabric, so that nothing shows up when you wear a deep V neck.

I got mine at this little lingerie shop on the ground floor of Bugis (this place really has some great finds!!!). Fit was perfect, and it was only $9.90!! No, wait...less, because they were having 15% off. What a steal! :D I'm pretty sure the Blush one would have cost the same...but with the decimal point in a different place. *LOL*

Comment

Just thought I'd update you all on my search and share this little shop I found....well, I got my strapless, low-cut bra, very similar to what Riv was describing, the one at Blush, ie. with a clasp fastening at the front, instead of a panel of fabric, so that nothing shows up when you wear a deep V neck.

I got mine at this little lingerie shop on the ground floor of Bugis (this place really has some great finds!!!). Fit was perfect, and it was only $9.90!! No, wait...less, because they were having 15% off. What a steal! :D I'm pretty sure the Blush one would have cost the same...but with the decimal point in a different place. *LOL*
                  hmm..Pan u seem to hang around a lot at bugis ever since u discovered KP huh? Where's exactly is this place u are talking abt?

Comment

Funny, I didn't see meow's post or else I would have answered, but Dol's absolutely right, it's Basique Lingerie. thanks Dol!

Comment

Funny, I didn't see meow's post or else I would have answered, but Dol's absolutely right, it's Basique Lingerie. thanks Dol!
                      Great...gona check this place out....Dol, by the way who is Song Yi Fei? I only know Song+Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

Great...gona check this place out....Dol, by the way who is Song Yi Fei? I only know Song+Kelly
                        Song Yi Fei is Constance Song(her shop sells very loud asymmetrical clothes), the Ch U actress! who also endorse the slimming Ad w Irin Gan for Sensual-Lite or whatever it's called!

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

Originally posted by pandora76
                          *ROFL* Me too! I though Song Yi Fei was one of those up and coming local designers....like Mian or something.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                            *ROFL* Me too! I though Song Yi Fei was one of those up and coming local designers....like Mian or something.
                            i heard she have had more than one brand? i remember one of the shops in parco bugis have this dress label which is written "song"(her surname in chinese).

Comment

Originally posted by "appleger"

Originally posted by meow123
                              i heard she have had more than one brand? i remember one of the shops in parco bugis have this dress label which is written "song"(her surname in chinese).
                              oh constance song. That one I know. Didn't know she owns the place....

Comment

Working...
                              X