Delias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delias

some of you might know that i have ordered some stuffs from them together with keiko and a friend of mine. Suppose to hope that the stuffs will reach CNY, now the stuffs dont think is going to ever reach here.
    This is the account on what actually happened for the past 14 days since ordering.

1st day(9/1/03), i made an order and i find that i couldnt access the order status at their website and i sent one email to them asking why. maybe i then the next day no reply and still could access and i sent another email. I recieved replies from both the email asking me to call up their credit card securities(CCS) because they find that the billing address is different from the delivery address. Thinking its no big deal, i replied to one of the email and told them, its alright, please proceed with the order. After 3 working days(15/1/03), i still have yet to recieve a reply from her so i decide to call up delias's CCS.

Unfortunately, i was put to listen to songs, nobody answered the phone at all. Called a few times and the same thing happened so i called up their normal customer service number and was told they couldnt do anything and insist i call their CCS. By then i was really angry already, cos its definitely not cheap to call to US and what's more nobody answer the call and i have to pay to listen to songs?
    Got so frustrated and i sent a new email to delias telling them to please go ahead with the order and telling them the problem i have faced when calling them. The next day, a staff replied and told me he will ask the CCS to go ahead with my order and then no more email from him.
    I actually assumed all is well when i dont hear from him.

Then the next day(17/1/03), i asked ppie to call them up to confirm that they will be sending my items. Ppie called and was told that they have yet to process the order and ppie called up the CCS. After calling several times and leaving several voicemails, finally one called her up and gave her an email address and wants me to give her all the information needed. (20/1/03). I did and recieved no reply from her and asked Ppie to call them up again(22/1/03). The first girl told ppie that the orders have been shipped on 17th! but realised she made a mistake and put Ppie to another girl and was told it have not been shipped and still wants ppie to call up the CCS.

By now i am totally exhausted and decide to give up on this long, tedious battle with them. It has been 13 days(going 14) after i placed my order and is terrible upset that nothing have been processed yet! I even requested for expedidated delivery with additional of $5. Unfortunately their 3 days of expedidated delivery seems to be rubber band time and have stretched to 13 days.
    Ppie have helped me to tell the customer service that i wanna cancel my oder and on my side, i have sent an email to them too saying i am terribly upset with the way they handle my order and wanna cancel it.

Utterly disapponted with their customer service and did not take initiative to contact me when they sees some problem with my order and even given me empty promise!
    Last edited by teiko; 21-01-2004, 11:59 PM.

Yup - this whole thing has been a total disaster. They are totally unresponsive to their customers - not answering Apple's e-mails and not answering my voice mails. It's been so disappointing ... And the answer that you get about questions just depends on the person that you talk to.

I did tell them today about what a comedy of errors it's been, and told them that it would cost them a lot of business - both from Singapore and from the States. I know that I will tell everyone that asks me about them to not do business with them, and I know that Apple will do the same!

Comment

if i had known earlier u are going to ship to an address different from the CC address, i would've warned u coz sandy (glittery) from MUA did the same once and ran into problems as well, perhaps u wanna page her and ask how she resolved it in the end

Comment

hmmz wonder if i should tell the flower poddies to call of the delias order
        i think if it's a mass order and there are problems it might result in a big fight

Comment

sorry to hear abt the terrible delia*s episode. hope yr CC charges get reversed soon & all is well.

whoever is making another order, do take extra care.

Comment

yupz... was icq with apple the other day and the mess is really too much. to think that the clothes are meant for CNY and it is not here yet.

anybody planning to lodge a complain on CLeo to warn the readers since Cleo was promoting so much about it?

seemed so bad... but theburden of shippment cost will be high if you are gg to order for a few pieces only.

the only way is to have a fren in that country to get the piece and ship it over to you. wonder if anyone gg to start a dot.com company like this and become an entrepuener?

Comment

This is terrible, terrible customer service. OK, Delia's wuill go straight onto the BLACKLIST!!!! :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

sorry to hear abt the terrible delia*s episode. hope yr CC charges get reversed soon & all is well.

can u imagine? after 14 days...nothing have been done. they have not charge anything to my card yet.

Need to thanx ppie again. It has been so sweet of her in the first place to offer the item to send over to her place first and she has really helped me a lot with calling up of delias.
                *muak* love ya ppie!!!!

Comment

i *think* if they do not claim the charge after 10 days, it will lapse, meaning you would not be charged for it, do check with your CC issuer in singapore

now i'm jittery, i'm just about to pay for a delia*s pooled order shipped to me

Originally posted by "appleger"

Originally posted by farahdean

can u imagine? after 14 days...nothing have been done. they have not charge anything to my card yet.

Need to thanx ppie again. It has been so sweet of her in the first place to offer the item to send over to her place first and she has really helped me a lot with calling up of delias.
                  *muak* love ya ppie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

if i had known earlier u are going to ship to an address different from the CC address, i would've warned u coz sandy (glittery) from MUA did the same once and ran into problems as well, perhaps u wanna page her and ask how she resolved it in the end
                    From what the lady in CCS said that I talked to was that they just needed to verify the credit card was indeed apple's, and then it could be shipped. She said that they verify all orders that are ordered overseas and shipped to the States.

The problem is more that they are really unresponsive. Even when apple contacted her like she requested, there was no response. And I have received no response either. It wouldn't be so upsetting if they would at least respond and do what they say they will.

Comment

Yuck yuck, unresponsive is the word. Bleah.

Anyway...how have you been, W? Busy? Haven't seen much of you on the forum lately....lemmings quieted down? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Yuck yuck, unresponsive is the word. Bleah.

Anyway...how have you been, W? Busy? Haven't seen much of you on the forum lately....lemmings quieted down? :wink:
                        Hiya! I've been out and about more this week than I have been. I was supposed to head out of town today, but my destination city got snow and ice last night. I'm trying to decide what to do. SO contacted some of his plants in that area, and they said that I shouldn't come. Roads are very icy, schools closing, etc.

Comment

guessed what i recieved from delias today?
                          its an email from the CCS's girl

I want to personally apologize for your bad experience with us. I was
                          on vacation last week and did not expect to receive any emails from any
                          customers. I just got your email today. If there is anything I can do
                          to remedy the situation feel free to contact me.

Comment

Ugh! That's crazy! You e-mailed her the same day she gave me her e-mail address! She knew that you would be getting in touch with her when I spoke to her.

Gosh, what a mess.
                            Last edited by Glossie; 17-01-2005, 09:39 PM.

Comment

this is crazy...
                              i'm sorry to hear about this appleger...
                              to pay so much for the shipping and all and this has to happen...

is it always like that at delias?
                              they seem to have nice stuff... sigh...

cheer up ya!

[color=darkblue][color]

Comment

Working...
                              X