Juicy Couture / Velour Hoody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juicy Couture / Velour Hoody

Anyone know where I can get these (or similar) in Singapore? How much do they cost? A velour suit in black will be perfect for work!

Last edited by atypical; 18-02-2003, 03:54 AM.

Those were from Juicy Couture.

Found a copycat at VS ..

What do you girls think? Anyone ordering from Victoriassecret.com again soon?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...&from=viewBag#

Comment

The Juicy one is cute but too exp!

Comment

i've seen some at miss selfridge; also at delias.com

Comment

i think zara has some..i saw a pink one last sunday
          the material is quite thin though

at the TRF section

Comment

The Zara ones fit like UGH.

I have a pair of pink Juicy velour capris which I wear for yoga and stuff, reaaally comfy, but the material is kinda thick....Atypical, you sure you can stand the heat and humidity in the velour?? IT doesn't absorb sweat very well you know...

Have yet to find a good imitation of Juicy's here in Singapore. Probably nobody's doing it because it's impractical for our weather.

Comment

U sure u can withstand the heat with a velour suit in Singapore? I had one long time ago and have to give it away becos I sweat a lot and the cloth get stuck on my butt, arms, legs, everywhere...Yikees...and I look pretty obscene trying to pull out the cloth

Comment

I was actually thinking of getting a Velour hoody 1st. Pant's is a secondary priority.

I love wearing my Emily the Strange hoody in the cold wee hours of the mornings in the Taxi so I thought I should get another one for rotation.

A velour one will be perfect, don't you think?

I think I'll get the VS one since it's so reasonable. It looks like it fits snug as well. Anyone ordering any VS soon? LMK yeah?

Comment

Pic of the VS one...

Comment

But the whole suit thingy does look kinda nice too! I hardly sweat & I work indoors .... do you think I should risk it?

Comment

wow u have an emily strange hoodie!

if u get cold easily then go for it! i would get the hoodie but i'm not too sure about the pants

i find the whole velour outfit reminds me of j.lo? she doesn have some velour hoodies & pants in her clothing collection i think

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by angeldiane
                        wow u have an emily strange hoodie!

if u get cold easily then go for it! i would get the hoodie but i'm not too sure about the pants

i find the whole velour outfit reminds me of j.lo? she doesn have some velour hoodies & pants in her clothing collection i think </FONT SIZE>
                        Yes. And I love it to bits! javascript:smilie(' ')

I know ... this velour suit thing is kinda old but I love the texture of the material. I like feeling all snuggly. I hope I don't look like J.lo when I wear it.

I know J.lo makes them but I will never wear a Jlo suit especially if her inititials are always so prominent!

Please don't misunderstand, I do think that J.lo is beautiful, beautiful girl.

Comment

i know what u mean...why pay to advertise for her lolz!

anyway people might think you're a j.lo fanatic or something

Comment

i think mng has a similar one but made of comfy cotton material in grey.

love the zara ones but they come in pastel colors... which made my thighs look even bigger!

i'm a big sucker for hoodies. hah

Comment

i think u should get it!!!!!
                              saw gwen stefani in the pink juicy one, n she looked soooooooo good!
                              what colour're u thinking of getting, stella?

Comment

Working...
                              X