Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauline
    replied
    you can try this place at CityLink Mall...it's called SIX...they stock some really elegant long earrings...the kind with fax diamonds...but looks really glam

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Thanks all I'll check out the places you all mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    replied
    Try Perlini's silver? Some of their designs are really elegant! I remember seeing some earrings exactly like what you described recently.

Leave a comment:

• raebelasian
    replied
    You can try the costume jewellery section at Seiyu Bugis. They have a pretty wide selection there. Good luck in finding the perfect pair!

Leave a comment:

• mango
    replied
    If you want to get not-too-ex ones that are made of gold, try local jewellers like tianpo, poh heng, I always see pretty, long, dangly earrings in their display windows.

Leave a comment:

• stellatan
    replied
    how about that shop that sells crystal jewellery at wheelock place? the once near sakae sushi? they've a nice variety; also have seen some simple onces at various pushcarts - cheap, not silver or anything but pretty

Originally posted by kare2711
    I don't want any of those ethnic kinds. I want really simple ones. Something that can be worn with halter necks. As long as can be. And obvious.

I've seen some but they are either too ethnic, too short or just too plain for night wear.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Originally posted by bluebubble
    lots of places sell them, any specific design u looking for?

i saw some vintage looking ones at roses in the loft a day or two ago but they're kinda pricey, i'm looking for something like a bunch of dangling beads to wear with my butterfly ring, vintage looking
    I don't want any of those ethnic kinds. I want really simple ones. Something that can be worn with halter necks. As long as can be. And obvious.

I've seen some but they are either too ethnic, too short or just too plain for night wear.

Leave a comment:

• stellatan
    replied
    lots of places sell them, any specific design u looking for?

i saw some vintage looking ones at roses in the loft a day or two ago but they're kinda pricey, i'm looking for something like a bunch of dangling beads to wear with my butterfly ring, vintage looking

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    started a topic Long dangling earrings

Long dangling earrings

Anyone knows where I can find really long, elegant dangling earrings, suitable for night occasions? Those that are worn by Hollywood celebs?
Working...
X