No announcement yet.

Long dangling earrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 3 pairs today! 2 from Livia at FEP and 1 from Isetan!

But i just realise my ear holes are too high up my ear lobes. The dangle-part of the earring cannot dangle 100% because it's caught by the lower flesh of my ear lobes when it's supposed to be free and dangling..

Comment

Isetan got quite good buys! Have a new brand by MTV offering charm bracelets and accesories at $20+. Nice and unqiue designs. But am wondering if they are 925 silver?

Isetan have brand like DeFimox and Chomel. Chomel earrings are so ohhhhhh beautiful! But rather pricey they range from $19 -$39 and above. Bought one pink one for $29.

T25 also not too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkqueen
        Isetan got quite good buys! Have a new brand by MTV offering charm bracelets and accesories at $20+. Nice and unqiue designs. But am wondering if they are 925 silver?

Isetan have brand like DeFimox and Chomel. Chomel earrings are so ohhhhhh beautiful! But rather pricey they range from $19 -$39 and above. Bought one pink one for $29.

T25 also not too bad!
        Hey pinkqueen!

Yupz! I usually wiat until the Metro 20% sales to get my Chomel or Aspira diamante accessories but i find that they don't display so many pretty ones during the sales! I have a soft spot for them recently.. i got myself 2 diamante hair clips at Chomel too and i love them!

And oh yes the MTV brand, i saw a charm bracelet over there recently ... very simple and yet nice.. just 3 or 4 hearts joined by the metal bracelet.. pretty! But i reckon i cannot carry off a charm bracelet ( or anything chunky) on my wrists.

Comment

I think the metro 20% sales will be after CNY! But Metro i don't recall they carry chomel. Only Isetan? Chomel's accesories are worth buying, one look you know they are more classy and of cos more expensive-looking than the normal ones.

I'm thinking of buying more accesories again. haha

Comment

have u all buy accessories (earrings, necklace, hair pins) from Chinatown? There's a shop at Level 3 of People's Park Complex Hawker Centre (besides OG), its actually the same level as those toiletries shop, selling very cheap and a lot of variety . you will be spoilt for choice. me quite cheapo, like to go there once in a while and lug back all sorts of accessories.

For eg, some earrings which i got from FEP ($6.90 per pair) but at Chinatown, u pay only $3.90 per pair.

of course it will not be worthwhile if you just buy one or 2 items, must buy more to make the trip worthwhile.

Comment

Okie Lilo. Thanks for the chinatown bargain! Will definitely check it out if I drop by!

Comment

Threads merged

Comment

hey ponine

just bought $20++ over accesories at Far East Plaza a shop called BEADS PASSION near the toilet and near to Long John's Silver at Level One

The earrings are priced at $3.90 - $10+ above. They have some D.I.Y earrings that are custom-made. Really nice!!!

Bought some retro vintagey dangling indie earrings. Check it out! Worth a buy.

Comment

girls who love ethnic/beaded earrings... go to Island Shop!

they are having 50-70% discount on accessories... necklaces, bracelets, bangles and earrings. all lovely!

go to the Millenia Walk outlet, since it has the biggest choice

Comment

Originally posted by pinkqueen
                      hey ponine

just bought $20++ over accesories at Far East Plaza a shop called BEADS PASSION near the toilet and near to Long John's Silver at Level One

The earrings are priced at $3.90 - $10+ above. They have some D.I.Y earrings that are custom-made. Really nice!!!

Bought some retro vintagey dangling indie earrings. Check it out! Worth a buy.
                      Thank you for the recommendation! I popped by yesterday and bought 2 pairs of dangling earrings! Lemming for more !!

And yes you are right, they are really quite pretty and not expensive at all!

Edited to add: By the way, i just got quite a few pairs of long earrings and i don't know how to store them and just throw everything into a small paper bag. I reckon those plastic container with small compartments would be too small for them. How do you girls store such earrings ?

Comment

Originally posted by ponine

Edited to add: By the way, i just got quite a few pairs of long earrings and i don't know how to store them and just throw everything into a small paper bag. I reckon those plastic container with small compartments would be too small for them. How do you girls store such earrings ?
                        I usually hang my earrings on an earring holder but the dangly ones really take up a lot of space on the holder so I need 3 holders for all my earrings

Comment

i take a glass and hang them around the rim.. very convenient!!

Comment

i pack mine in individual lil bags and place them in a mooncake tin i think it's best not to hang them in the open if you're particular about rusting/tinting...

Comment

Originally posted by gracegan
                              I usually hang my earrings on an earring holder but the dangly ones really take up a lot of space on the holder so I need 3 holders for all my earrings
                              erm... sorry for being so b.l.u.r , but what is an earring holder ?

Comment

am glad you managed to buy some earrings from there. The boss really is friendly!

will check out the island shop accesories this weekend. Island shop is available at CK Tangs too right? But any discounts? cos if i am not wrong, their accessories rather pricey. =)

I store my accessories in those "4-tier" mini pull wardrobe on my dressing table. One compartment for bracelets, another for earrings and misc. Great idea to store your accessories if you have ALOT like me. Cos I am rather lazy, just pull and chuck in the earrings.

That day went past Bits & Pieces at FEP so crowded, I guess must be the gifts for the upcoming Valentines' Day/ :choice:

Comment

Working...
                                X